Windows 10: cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

Discus and support cant reset my computer or get in the desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i tried usimg system restore wont work , go back to previous version wont work , system image recovery wont work , startup repair wont work , also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joaocarlos2, Sep 22, 2018.

1. cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

i tried usimg system restore wont work , go back to previous version wont work , system image recovery wont work , startup repair wont work , also forgot to say i am stuck in startup repair with erro strtail.txt , tried every tutorial i had in internet wont work , any startup seting wont work all i got is smd i tried CHKDSK /f wont work says disk is readonly i tried change read only with i trie with attributes dik clear readonly

wont work , i tried the

i tried factory reset from advanced options it sais there was somthing wrong , i tried system restore with smd it says system rotection is avaliable only in online operatin system man i get 2 errors bad system info and srttrail.txt that thing srttrail.txt i can´t fix it , i dont have a flashdrive to install new windows i dont know what to do plz someone help me i can post picures videos whatever i just want to be able to factory reset this thing

:)

joaocarlos2, Sep 22, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 22, 2018
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 22, 2018
  4. taward Win User

cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

1. cant reset my computer or get in the desktop - Similar Threads - cant reset computer

2. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  3. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...

Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...: So I factory reset my computer but now that i enter my pin it only saysuser profile can't be loaded...Ive tried to use windows+r nothing, ctrl+alt+del nothing, please help......
  6. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  7. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  8. cant reset my computer

9. i cant get to my actual desktop after reseting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant get to my actual desktop after reseting: I tried to reset my pc yesterday but it said there was an error and put me on a blue screen and not able to get onto my pc . There was no system recovery made before I reset the pc so it wasn't an option, ive tried most things but they don't work. I think I might have...
  10. Cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reset my computer: I am trying to reset my all in one touchscreen Asus computer so I went to settings>recover>reset> and then tried to do a factory reset, I let it get through all the steps and then i just said "this may take a few MINUTES then your PC will reset" i had a cancel button on the...