Windows 10: Cant reset my computer

Discus and support Cant reset my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my all in one touchscreen Asus computer so I went to settings>recover>reset> and then tried to do a factory reset, I let it get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaytonCagle, May 23, 2019.

1. Cant reset my computer

I am trying to reset my all in one touchscreen Asus computer so I went to settings>recover>reset> and then tried to do a factory reset, I let it get through all the steps and then i just said "this may take a few MINUTES then your PC will reset" i had a cancel button on the pane and it has been over 18 hours on that screen. What do I do?

*note* my computer has lately been running agonizingly slow, it can barely run powerpoint.*

:)

ClaytonCagle, May 23, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 23, 2019
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 23, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cant reset my computer

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Cant reset my computer

1. Cant reset my computer - Similar Threads - Cant reset computer

2. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  3. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  4. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  6. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  7. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it: I downloaded a link from an ad accidentally and it opened the command thingy and did some stuff and I couldn’t do anything, after that my computer restarted by its own and when it turned on again it said Preparing Automatic Repair and then after that its said Your PC did not...
  9. Reset my computer and cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer and cant log in: I reset my computer and it stopped half way throu and now i cant log on to reset it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-computer-and-cant-log-in/8fe0ad6a-3511-4afb-b220-63c94d388d9c
  10. cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant reset my computer or get in the desktop: i tried usimg system restore wont work , go back to previous version wont work , system image recovery wont work , startup repair wont work , also forgot to say i am stuck in startup repair with erro strtail.txt , tried every tutorial i had in internet wont work , any startup...