Windows 10: Can't reset my computer.

Discus and support Can't reset my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i've been sitting here for hours trying to reset my pc with no luck. I've tried everything but i get there was problem resetting your pc every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MelwinStrid, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Can't reset my computer.

Hello, i've been sitting here for hours trying to reset my pc with no luck. I've tried everything but i get there was problem resetting your pc every time this is pissing me off nothing works

:)

MelwinStrid, Mar 7, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reset my computer. :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 7, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't reset my computer.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't reset my computer.

1. Can't reset my computer. - Similar Threads - Can't reset computer

2. I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password: I reset my computer and I'm at the login screen but I can't login because I forgot my old Microsoft password. I reset my password using my phone but the computer won't accept the new password and I've restarted the computer several times. What should I do I'm getting really...
  3. Can't find the information to reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find the information to reset my computer.: Hi,I'm resetting my computer because I forgot the 4 digit pin to get into it. Would you please provide the information I need to proceed once the download is complete?For example, will I have the chance to create a new password 4 digit pin and a backup on a removeable...
  4. Can't find the information to reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the information to reset my computer.: Hi,I'm resetting my computer because I forgot the 4 digit pin to get into it. Would you please provide the information I need to proceed once the download is complete?For example, will I have the chance to create a new password 4 digit pin and a backup on a removeable...
  5. Can't find the information to reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. can't get into my computer after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't get into my computer after reset: I reset my windows 10 on my computer and now I have no keyboard or mouse so I can't logon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-into-my-computer-after-reset/2193cb98-7b51-4403-8b92-a464f134c7df
  7. Can't reset the computer?

Can't reset the computer?: Good day! I have the following problem, unfortunately one of my two hard drives broke. This hard disk is a HDD, which should serve my computer as additional memory. My main hard drive is an SSD, which should contain my entire system. The HDD has the problem that it is...
  8. Can't login to my account and can't reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login to my account and can't reset my computer.: I have been using my computer like normal, used my pin and everything was fine. That was until I opened up my computer again and the login screen said password. Entered in my pin and it didn't work. I remember creating a password when I first got it years ago, but have not...
  9. I can't factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't factory reset my computer: my C drive holds 30GB and is full, I have no files on the computer, all 30GB is made up of Intel, Microsoft and AVG, I wanted to factory reset my computer to get a normal disk drive. it says I can't reset my computer without freeing up 4GB, i'm running this computer as an...
  10. Can't reset my computer

Can't reset my computer: Hi everyone I have an satellite toshiba and it came with windows 10. The thing is, after several years and several programs I've used for my engneering major, it became really slow. I'm going to get a new one and give this one to my mom, but I can't let her have such a slow...