Windows 10: Can't reset my laptop

Discus and support Can't reset my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows. When I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thiago_roska, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Can't reset my laptop

Hello everyone,

My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows.

When I turn on my laptop, it shows the message: 'Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC' and the options: 'Shut down' and 'Advanced options'. I already tried to fix the computer on the 'Advanced options' using several methods that I found on sites and videos, but nothing I tried worked.

For example: if I choose 'Repair your computer' and then 'Startup Repair, it returns a SrtTrail.txt error. I also tried to run a lot of commands that I found on the internet in the Command Prompt to try to fix this error, but none worked. I also can't restore the system, because it says there's no system restore points available, and I can't boot into safe mode either.

So, I tried to reset the laptop on Advanced options > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files. I confirmed on 'Reset' and the laptop started to reset, but when it was about to 50% concluded, unexpectedly my laptop stopped the reset and went back to automatic repair window. I tried this procedure three times, and the same thing happened in all.

Does anyone can help me, please? What's happening, why can't I reset my laptop? What I need to do to be able to reset it or fix the blue screen so I can get back to use my laptop normally?

Thank you

P.S.: sorry for any mistakes in my text, English isn't my first language.

submitted by /u/thiago_roska
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thiago_roska, Jul 26, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

Can't reset my laptop

n-ster, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't reset my laptop

1. Can't reset my laptop - Similar Threads - Can't reset laptop

2. can't signin and reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't signin and reset my laptop: I got a serious problem with my windows 11 laptop. first, when I try to sign in to my laptop it only blurry, and my PIN is not showing it is my only password. Second, I tried to reset my laptop but in recovery mode, reset option nowhere can be found, and my laptop saying I...
  3. can't signin and reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't signin and reset my laptop: I got a serious problem with my windows 11 laptop. first, when I try to sign in to my laptop it only blurry, and my PIN is not showing it is my only password. Second, I tried to reset my laptop but in recovery mode, reset option nowhere can be found, and my laptop saying I...
  4. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  5. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  6. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't reset windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset windows 10 in my laptop: I can't reset windows 10 on my laptop after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-windows-10-in-my-laptop/c0938d7f-26a0-4991-b863-bd026cb15118
  8. Can't reset windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset windows 10 in my laptop: I am not able to reset my laptop which have windows 10 after update my laptop get corrupted and after that I was not able to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-windows-10-in-my-laptop/ad49a366-d91c-479c-bd3f-eefc1c22a3f5
  9. Can't reset my laptop

Can't reset my laptop: Hello when i try to reinstall windows from my usb it keep reaching 96% then telling me that "there was a problem reseting your pc, no changes were made" and i can't access the safe mode cause it keep crashing....
  10. Can't Reset My Laptop

Can't Reset My Laptop: I need to do a factory reset on Windows 10 on my PC. Every time I try, I get a message saying that there is not enough disk space on the drive where Windows is installed. So I go to disk cleanup to remove any files I can. There are not any files taking up space at all : I...