Windows 10: cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself

Discus and support cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I really cant reset my PC i tried every now and then to reset it but it says' there was a problem' and the reason for resetting my pc is my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jm eslava, Apr 14, 2020.

1. jm eslava Win User

cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself

I really cant reset my PC i tried every now and then to reset it but it says' there was a problem' and the reason for resetting my pc is my internet driver keep on disconnecting itself it say 'Cant connect to this network' and disabling like Legit disable and it disabled for how many **** hours but when it back to normal it take 1 hour and then it disabled again and sometimes it says no network found even though our wifi is open i tried every method i know like

*update the driver

*uninstall/install the driver

but still **** up sorry for the word tho..

:)

jm eslava, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Random internet disconnects

Hi everyone, it seems I need your help again with my tricky internet.

So the problem like the thread name is random internet disconnects, the internet will work fine for a few hours then will lose connection out of a sudden.

I've tried numerous fixes:

- Winsock reset and the likes
    -Every option present in Complete internet repair
    -To top it off I used the Windows 10 reset feature(Yes I did this after I managed to break my internet completely so I could not connect to the internet anymore, the reset allowed me to go back to square 1 aka random disconnects)

I also called my ISP numerous times and they did these:

-Chopped off my internet cable end and replaced it
    -They gave a router to test for 1 week(They told me when the light turn red I have no internet and it did so but sometimes it might have turned off completely, there was 1 case where it definitively took more than usual activating the internet at windows startup)
    -They chopped my cable again and they split it in 2, 1 end they considered might be bad and 1 end I plug into the jack
    -They said they worked on the pole, I didnt see them so I am doubt full

Some notes: They said they did everything on their end and that my PC is the fault, last thing they are willing to do is replace my internet cable completely, from pole to house-PC.(Funny thing is: I told their manager-Boss lady that my internet cable is Cat 5e, she said o definitively it needs a change that's not a cable for internet. In my head I was like WTF is this a telephone cable ?)

The internet guys seemed unprofessional(among other things for various reasons), when internet first installed on fresh PC they said they can make it connect automaticaly like on old PC but it might dissconect, I was like ok... guess I'll bear up with doing it manually if it means trouble free.

When internet disconnects it's like I click the disconnect button it does not attempt to recconect.

I used a broadband connection, pppoe connection wtih username and password until I tried to call the ISP to make it automatic, they refused and told me to do it miself... I hooked up the old PC and took all the settings and now the connection is automatic.

When internet fails now, the internet icon does not change colour, sign etc, it remains as if I have a stable internet but it acts like I have no internet but since it is automatic the internet comes back in under 15s.

I told the ISP to check the pole in front of my house, they said it has nothing to do with my internet since the internet box is on another pole, but they did put a ladder to the pole, watched for 10 sec and said: Yeah, everything seems fine.

I dont think my PC is at fault since I was no the one assembling it, I also think Windows 10 has nothing to do with my problem, I got to this conclusion when I hooked up old PC and it disconnects also.

I dont really have a happy history with this ISP, I use them only because the cheap-fast internet.

I didnt tell the ISP to check the house because I dont think they will do it.

I would gladly change ISP If I know the problem is definitively not at my end.

I have this problem for over 21 days on new PC, the ISP says my neighours dont have any internet problems-My reply is my neighours dont use the internet that much, one being a mechanic, the other one beying a very old lady but except of the lady he told me about some kinds a few houses back.(I also was not aware of my neighours even using the same ISP)

Well guess these are all the major things I did, hope you guys can help me.

Silas Woodruff, Apr 14, 2020
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

Random Internet Disconnect, whats up ?

don't get me wrong here.
    I mean there are a few steps that I know of which no one has suggested.

The reason why I ask ADSL or Cable is because they work differently (obviously).
    Since its Cable I wont bother with ADSL for now.

You 100% correct about the MAC address because cable authentic via MAC address.
    But there are heaps of simple things he can do before he contacts his ISP which may just get him to waste his time, such as checking the lights on the modem which usually are from top down

Power
    Receive
    Send
    PC Link
    Activity
    Standby

If the power light doesn't go solid green it indicates a power problem.
    check power cables.

If receive and send light aren't flashing signal problem.
    check coaxial cable connection (also its a good idea to disconnect it and reconnect it to reset the signal)

If receive is on and send is flashing.
    You can adjust the signal frequency inside the interface of the modem.

I used to work in a ISP and majority of the time just disconnecting the Coaxial cable and reconnecting it solves the problem. Also adjusting the has helped in situations.

Thema:

1. cant reset my pc and my internet keep on disconnecting/disable by itself - Similar Threads - cant reset internet

2. My pc keeps disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps disconnecting from internet: My windows 10 PC keeps disconnecting from internet which is connected via dongle it connect and then disconnects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-internet/552e0def-eb67-4ade-8800-634dd1a918d1
  3. My pc keeps disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps disconnecting from internet: My windows 10 PC keeps disconnecting from internet which is connected via dongle it connect and then disconnects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-internet/552e0def-eb67-4ade-8800-634dd1a918d1
  4. My pc keeps disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why my internet keeps disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my internet keeps disconnecting?: I'm having a internet problem, basically the internet disconnects sometimes, I noticed that it is more common to disconnect when I'm playing online games, it disconnects and I need to restart the PC to work again, I've tried literally everything that I saw in internet,...
  6. Why my internet keeps disconnecting?

Why my internet keeps disconnecting?: I'm having a internet problem, basically the internet disconnects sometimes, I noticed that it is more common to disconnect when I'm playing online games, it disconnects and I need to restart the PC to work again, I've tried literally everything that I saw in internet,...
  7. Why my internet keeps disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet on my PC keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet on my PC keeps disconnecting: I've had this problem for months and my wifi randomly disconnects on my pc and it is very random, sometimes it can happen 5 times in one hour but then others times it might not happen for a couple of days. the weird thing is that my internet works completely fine and when...
  9. Internet on my PC keeps disconnecting

Internet on my PC keeps disconnecting: I've had this problem for months and my wifi randomly disconnects on my pc and it is very random, sometimes it can happen 5 times in one hour but then others times it might not happen for a couple of days. the weird thing is that my internet works completely fine and when...
  10. My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet: My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. I've been looking for a solution for a few days to no avail. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since...