Windows 10: cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device

Discus and support cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by terimakichut, Jul 13, 2019.

1. cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device

cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device

:)

terimakichut, Jul 13, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 13, 2019
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 13, 2019
  4. cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device

I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device

1. cant reset my pc please anyone of you have solution of this without any use of removable device - Similar Threads - cant reset please

2. I cant access my real time protection setting .Is there any solution please??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant access my real time protection setting .Is there any solution please??: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not able to access the real time protection feature on my pc. It keeps on saying "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item to tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more. TO: Microsoft...
  3. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  4. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC: I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't. Then I just restart the pc and it sometimes works for 5 mins before disconnecting from the bluetooth device. I have tried...
  5. cant reset/remove files on pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset/remove files on pc: so everytime i try to reset my pc, it says 1% done then undoing changes. http://prntscr.com/vk1478 i tried to also update my windows to see if its because of that because i have updated in a long time and i used update assistant but when i finished it showed me the error...
  6. RESET PC WITHOUT REMOVING FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RESET PC WITHOUT REMOVING FILES: I need to reset my pc but there are a lot of files in my Downloads folder in C drive. If I reset my windows 10 and choose not to delete any files, will it delete my files in Downloads or not?...
  7. Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.

Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.: Like the title says, I'm having an issue with my USB devices that I can't seem to find a solution for. My issue is that, randomly, my USB devices will disconnect and reconnect. Which is quite the pain because my wireless is through a USB device. Sometimes, it's fine for days...
  8. Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

Could you please check if you have a solution? :): submitted by /u/saibo0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g77k7e/could_you_please_check_if_you_have_a_solution/
  9. Anyone have a solution to the camera not working? I don’t have any antivirus software on my PC

Anyone have a solution to the camera not working? I don’t have any antivirus software on my PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ELCHOCOCLOCO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnwntp/anyone_have_a_solution_to_the_camera_not_working/
  10. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org: I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating...