Windows 10: Cant reset my PC

Discus and support Cant reset my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Cant reset my PC

I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything. so I set up the reset and it began just fine but when it reaches 65% it stops and starts to undo everything. I have tried to reset my PC many times now and I also tried to reset it but keeping my files but then I just stops at around 86% then starts to undo the changes.

:)

GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020
  2. akashshri Win User

Cant reset my pc

"Could not find the recovery environment" is error message i get when i try to reset my pc and "we cant create a recovery drive on this pc . some required files are missing" is the error message i get while i try to create a recovery drive. Help me fix it
    step by step

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  3. akashshri Win User
    Cant reset my pc

I m so tired of finding out how to reset my pc., when i try to reset my windows 10 it says could not find the recovery environment and for that i tried to create recovery drive it also sucks , it says we cant create a recovery drive on this pc some required
    files are missing. So to fix this i was searching in the net since 2 days . dnt get any fix. Can yu kindly help me fix this issue step by step please

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Cant reset my PC

Abhishek362, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Cant reset my PC

1. Cant reset my PC - Similar Threads - Cant reset

2. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  3. cant open microsoft store after resetting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open microsoft store after resetting: hi!my microsoft store kept giving me an error when i wanted to dowload any app, so i went to my settings and resetted microsoft store.now it dissapeard, i cant find microsoft store in my settings and if i search it, it shows up but i cant open it. please help!thank you!...
  4. Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant enter Pc due to blue screens and no admin password and cant reset pc because of error: Hello. I have the most annoying issue currently I am unable to even get into my pc because of an inaccessible boot error so I'm stuck on a blue screen loop. When I'm on the blue screen page that has the options such as: Trouble shoot ---> when I click this the I get a menu...
  5. I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...: my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it says an error occurred and we can't reset your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-pc-because-my-windows-10-is-broken/14d41a4a-3a62-4b71-abff-202ffb9c1c17
  6. I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES: I FACOTORY RESET MY LAPTOP NOW I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS AND I DONT HAVE WINDOS 10 HOW CAN I FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-factory-reset-my-compuet-now-i-cant/26c54326-be93-486f-90ce-eae7728c48b1
  7. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc: my issue is i cant reset my pc. task manager gives me an error amd gives me an error and i cant open things in admin even tho im admin on my computer and i have no other account on my pc, can anyone help me with this?...
  8. Cant login and no reset button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login and no reset button: i bought a computer online, it was really good but the seller failed to disclose to me the login. i had to check the serial code to make sure it wasnt stolen its not, hallelujah i was told to do shift+restart -> troubleshoot -> pc reset, but when i do that, there is no...
  9. I changed the Location of Downloads folder in C drive to F drive and now I cant reset its...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I changed the Location of Downloads folder in C drive to F drive and now I cant reset its...: I changed the location of "downloads from C;Users;_ownername_;Downloads to F drive Right click downloads->properties->location->Move->F drive. Now, I want to change it to the default locationC;Users;_ownername_;Downloads. But i cant do it now. It shows like that in the...
  10. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81