Windows 10: Cant reset my PC

Discus and support Cant reset my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Cant reset my PC

I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything. so I set up the reset and it began just fine but when it reaches 65% it stops and starts to undo everything. I have tried to reset my PC many times now and I also tried to reset it but keeping my files but then I just stops at around 86% then starts to undo the changes.

:)

GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020
  2. akashshri Win User

Cant reset my pc

"Could not find the recovery environment" is error message i get when i try to reset my pc and "we cant create a recovery drive on this pc . some required files are missing" is the error message i get while i try to create a recovery drive. Help me fix it
    step by step

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  3. akashshri Win User
    Cant reset my pc

I m so tired of finding out how to reset my pc., when i try to reset my windows 10 it says could not find the recovery environment and for that i tried to create recovery drive it also sucks , it says we cant create a recovery drive on this pc some required
    files are missing. So to fix this i was searching in the net since 2 days . dnt get any fix. Can yu kindly help me fix this issue step by step please

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Cant reset my PC

Abhishek362, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Cant reset my PC

1. Cant reset my PC - Similar Threads - Cant reset

2. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  3. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  5. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  6. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  8. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  9. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...