Windows 10: Cant reset my PC

Discus and support Cant reset my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Cant reset my PC

I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything. so I set up the reset and it began just fine but when it reaches 65% it stops and starts to undo everything. I have tried to reset my PC many times now and I also tried to reset it but keeping my files but then I just stops at around 86% then starts to undo the changes.

:)

GuillaumeReyes, Jul 2, 2020
  2. akashshri Win User

Cant reset my pc

"Could not find the recovery environment" is error message i get when i try to reset my pc and "we cant create a recovery drive on this pc . some required files are missing" is the error message i get while i try to create a recovery drive. Help me fix it
    step by step

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  3. akashshri Win User
    Cant reset my pc

I m so tired of finding out how to reset my pc., when i try to reset my windows 10 it says could not find the recovery environment and for that i tried to create recovery drive it also sucks , it says we cant create a recovery drive on this pc some required
    files are missing. So to fix this i was searching in the net since 2 days . dnt get any fix. Can yu kindly help me fix this issue step by step please

akashshri, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Cant reset my PC

Abhishek362, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Cant reset my PC

1. Cant reset my PC - Similar Threads - Cant reset

2. why cant you factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant you factory reset: hi. recently we are trying to factory reset but It does not work can someone help me I already know this has been happening to others if so please reply salmaneliau...
  3. BSoD and cant reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD and cant reset: Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.900 I'm facing random BSoDs but windows RAM test says it's fine So I want reset registry but neither of Clean install nor factory reset solved problem, enter BSoD and fail at least I went whole walkthrough around...
  4. password reset cant login to profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password reset cant login to profile: help I can not log in into my account from startup and when I used the password reset disk it said it encountered an error how can I fix this help please...
  5. I cant access "Reset This PC" option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant access "Reset This PC" option.: Just as the title says, whenever i search it in using windows key, all it does is redirect me into this. https://imgur.com/a/bUj7Ejm submitted by /u/Celized [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqzs10/i_cant_access_reset_this_pc_option/
  6. tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
    tring to reset computer but first i have to click start open prompt as administrator i cant...: reset computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tring-to-reset-computer-but-first-i-have-to-click/73baa0b7-2d68-4bce-a781-cd3adcb5ef98
  7. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: So I've been trying to reset my PC completely and the first time i tried i was brought to the message "there was a problem resetting your PC and no changes were made." After I saw this, I went to troubleshoot. I tried a lot of things such as SFC etc, and every time i try to...
  8. Cant Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Factory Reset PC: whenever i try to factory reset my PC it gets to 35% then stops giving me a blue menu with a bunch of options i press continue, I then sign back into my account then a blue square pops up saying that no changes were made. Please help if possible my pc runs so slow and i just...
  9. i cant reset my pc

i cant reset my pc: i have windows 10 and i would like to completely reset it but when i start to do so the and i get to the point where the pc resets and starts restarting it gets to about 3% and says that its unable to reset and that nothing was changed....
  10. Games cant function after windows 10 reset

Games cant function after windows 10 reset: Well, I had multiple games on my windows 10 laptop which I played frequently since 2015. Due to some issues with my laptop I had to reset windows 10. But then when I tried to access the game, it didn't open. not even a blank screen. I tried re-installing the games, but to no...