Windows 10: Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen

Discus and support Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA logo screen the black screen I tried factory resetting it and nothing happened it just continues to pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WandaWilson3, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen

my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA logo screen the black screen I tried factory resetting it and nothing happened it just continues to pop up the same screen over and over help please

:)

WandaWilson3, Mar 19, 2019

2. RCA tablet windows installation loop

OK so i had to reset my RCA tablet. when i did it was stuck on the rca logo then would shut off. so i had to HARD reset it. when i did windows needed to reinstall as it was it made it to 64% then shut down. i turned it back on and now it displays the logo
    then goes into a 1 second pop up of windows installation being at 64% then shutting back down and turning itself back on.'

also i dont have anything with the tablet i only have the tablet. please help.

***Moved from: Windows 10/ Settings***

matthewgraw, Mar 19, 2019
  3. RCA tablet reset

I have a RCA tablet that would not complete the factory reset and now it's stuck in the mode of trying to complete the automatic repair. How can I use the administrator screen to fix this issue? I have gone to advance options, trouble shooting, command prompt,
    typed in c:, hit enter, typed in dir, hit enter, typed in cd windows\system32\config, hit enter, then inn says "the system can't find the path specified.

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

ConnieScott1, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen

RCA tablet reset

Hi, ConnieScott1

Check this link, I hope you can solve the problem.

http://www.unlockandreset.com/rca-tablets-all-m...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen

1. Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen - Similar Threads - Can't reset RCA

2. RCA W101SA23 T2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RCA W101SA23 T2: I have a RcA tablet with multiple codesfs2 :HardDisk - Alias hd10e blk2blk0 :HardDisk - Alias hd10b fs0blk1 ;HardDisk - Alias hd10 fs1blk2 :HardDis. -Alias hd10e fs2blk3 ;HardDisc - nullblk4: BlockedDevice - nullblk5 :BlockedDevice - nullblk6:BlockedDevice-nulland the...
  3. RCA tablet locked up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RCA tablet locked up.: I have a RCA tablet that is locked up. Unable to cook anything even the keyboard doesn't work. So how can I perform reset on this tablet to update windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-tablet-locked-up/6c368751-ae5b-4ef4-83a9-f4767df0ec60
  4. extend disply 2nd screen RCA TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    extend disply 2nd screen RCA TV: My computer wont detect my 2 nd display which is hooked up HDMI. What am I doing wrong. HELP. I have done it on other computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-disply-2nd-screen-rca-tv/bf8c89ac-77f2-4234-8fc0-9bdb97877ac0
  5. Webcamming on my RCA Cambio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Webcamming on my RCA Cambio: i am trying to broadcast on a web camming site. i am seen but not able to be heard. how do i make the speaker work on the webcam that i just plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcamming-on-my-rca-cambio/54be846e-a120-4636-947f-776010d4d845
  6. windows 10 on rca

windows 10 on rca: rca cambio 2 n 1 10.1 windows 10 factory reset failure keyboard doesnt work at all touchscreen only works in bios stuck at windows startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-rca/44e9f293-0a11-4cd3-8ca8-80bc2976feb9
  7. Reset my RCA tablet now wont work

Reset my RCA tablet now wont work: I did a factory clean wipe on my old tablet windows starts up but I can access anything the menu bar wont work at all. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-rca-tablet-now-wont-work/ef7d369d-0a70-4a87-a975-70646eb7a1e5
  8. i reset my RCA tablet problems still no wireless problems can't get in to my settings...

i reset my RCA tablet problems still no wireless problems can't get in to my settings...: command prompt give me a list of fixes please i'm limited to going on line ,downloading need to fix it HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-rca-tablet-problems-still-no-wireless/3a0a7104-d558-411c-8d4b-f0109b197426
  9. RCA tablet windows installation loop

RCA tablet windows installation loop: OK so i had to reset my RCA tablet. when i did it was stuck on the rca logo then would shut off. so i had to HARD reset it. when i did windows needed to reinstall as it was it made it to 64% then shut down. i turned it back on and now it displays the logo then goes into a 1...
  10. RCA tablet reset

RCA tablet reset: I have a RCA tablet that would not complete the factory reset and now it's stuck in the mode of trying to complete the automatic repair. How can I use the administrator screen to fix this issue? I have gone to advance options, trouble shooting, command prompt, typed in c:,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rca tablet stuck just a sec

2. w101sa23 will not slide to shutdown

3. rca tablet keeps looping when on

4. how do I reinstall windows on rca tablet,
  5. rca tablet get stuck just a sec,
  6. how to reinstall windows 10 on rca tablet,
  7. cambio audio drivers windows 10,
  8. rca windows 10 tablet kbus failed,
  9. reinstalling windows 10 on rca tablet failed,
  10. rca w1013dkinstall windows from error screen,
  11. rca tablet stuck on screen,