Windows 10: Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

Discus and support Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by someone_426, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know how to factory reset. Unless I can get permissions without already being admin. I put this in recovery and backup because even if I go to the settings and hit recovery and then reset pc it will require admin username and password.

:)

someone_426, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 20, 2024
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Apr 20, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

1. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cant reset factory

2. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  3. Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...

Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...: So I factory reset my computer but now that i enter my pin it only saysuser profile can't be loaded...Ive tried to use windows+r nothing, ctrl+alt+del nothing, please help......
  4. How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware: My mom has been good with her laptop until suddenly she was not. She was reading an article and something popped up saying the laptop had a problem and she needed to contact Microsoft, and it gave a number to call. She called "Microsoft", and they remoted into her computer....
  5. How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware

How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware: My mom has been good with her laptop until suddenly she was not. She was reading an article and something popped up saying the laptop had a problem and she needed to contact Microsoft, and it gave a number to call. She called "Microsoft", and they remoted into her computer....
  6. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  7. how to reset admin permissions

how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  8. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cant boot or factory reset computer due to no storage (Win10).

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant boot or factory reset computer due to no storage (Win10).: Hey guys! Recently I was on my computer and discovered that my SSD where I keep all my windows files was close to full. A few hours later I started having trouble with my computer. It would take me to windows startup to try and repair the damage. Having tried every option I...
  10. cant factory reset my surface tablet due to locked drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant factory reset my surface tablet due to locked drive.: i was recently given an old tablet from my previous employer. its a surface, not sure which 1. it didnt come with credentials so ive been trying to hard reset it to get into it. i tried any password i could remember and failed. i tried going into the bios and looking around...