Windows 10: Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in

Discus and support Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to reset my Microsoft Account password and am having difficulties. The process failed twice and now when I try, I get the error;... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Hubb33, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Hubb33 Win User

Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in

Hello,

I'm trying to reset my Microsoft Account password and am having difficulties.

The process failed twice and now when I try, I get the error;

You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow.

I have attempted numerous times to contact support but I can't actually speak to somebody if I can't sign in.

I created this account in an attempt to speak to someone, but the 'virtual assistant' only redirects me to the password reset form.

I attempted account recovery but apparently that doesn't work with 2FA enabled.

I need access to the account as soon as possible and I'd really rather not wait a day to get in. I can easily identify myself if I was able to actually speak to someone.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

:)

Hubb33, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

After the last Windows 10 update i can´t log into my PC. The log in screen states that i don´t have internet connection, with the red cross on the network image. When i click the network image it says, no connections available, but i have the wire plugged
    in. In fact i have already tried with another cable, with provides internet correctly to other devices, and still the problem continues. On top of that, Windows keeps rejecting my "last used" password, on the log in screen.

AloisioDourado, Aug 11, 2020
  4. renbrant Win User

"forgot password" dosen´t work

I already call to Nokia support in Brazil, but they can´t reset my password. The nokia messaging didn´t alow to setup a new account. I must to delete my other account first.

renbrant, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in - Similar Threads - Can't reset password

2. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  3. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  4. can't reset log in password. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reset log in password. Help!: My dad set up his new computer and doesn't remember his password or his password hint questions and so we can't reset the password. And he doesn't know what account he would have used. How can I get that password reset, or how can I reset windows without being able to log in...
  5. can't reset log in password. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't reset log in password. Help!: My dad set up his new computer and doesn't remember his password or his password hint questions and so we can't reset the password. And he doesn't know what account he would have used. How can I get that password reset, or how can I reset windows without being able to log in...
  6. Can't log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log on: Good afternoon, I turned on my computer, and when it came time to type the pin he said "something happened and your pin is not available. Click on configure my pin again" but nothing happens and I can't either log in or recover previous states. I really don't want to lose my...
  7. Can't log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in: hello! i loggined to microsoft account in my windows after local account and after reboot i just can't log in to my pc it says "search for app in the store? you need to install an app for this task..." https://youtu.be/4bU-k50yo3Q...
  8. Can't log into my pc, password was reset!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my pc, password was reset!: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and I can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password, then I can use my pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it said...
  9. Can't log into my pc password was reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log into my pc password was reset: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password first, then I can use pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it...
  10. Can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in: Alright, so recently my PC went through an update - which, fine whatever, I'll deal - however, the update changed my password! Originally, it was a pin password now its a password password that I don't know. I've tried every password I have plus a few more. I should add that...