Windows 10: CANT RESET SETTINGS

Discus and support CANT RESET SETTINGS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i reset my setting but after doing that i entered my previous email which i had and again all the settings, wallpapers remained same i want to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbhishekKArn1, Mar 15, 2021.

1. CANT RESET SETTINGS

i reset my setting but after doing that i entered my previous email which i had and again all the settings, wallpapers remained same

i want to reset my settings also!

and also more one problem

in windows 8 the bootup was fast but in windows10 bootup is very slow

:)

AbhishekKArn1, Mar 15, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

CANT RESET SETTINGS

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

CANT RESET SETTINGS

1. CANT RESET SETTINGS - Similar Threads - CANT RESET SETTINGS

2. Cant reset PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset PIN: Hi, I installed windows 11, and now it wont accept my PIN. It says PIN service is not available. I have tried different troubleshooting under Safe Mode but nothing works. Thanks...
  3. cant sign in or reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant sign in or reset: i got my pc last winter and never had any problems with it until today, I went to go login with my pin but it says “your pin is no longer available on this device. Click to set up your pin again” it gives me a link below and sends me to a blue screen that says “the user...
  4. Cant reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant reset: Ive been trying to reset my old laptop to sell it all day, but i just cant everytime ive tried to reset it gets to 3% then the "couldnt reset no changes have been made comes up" ive tried Safe mode reset Rentec disable and enable Booting from USB with fresh copy of windows...
  5. Cant reset Windows to Stock settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reset Windows to Stock settings: I forgot my password, when i triad reseting after holding shift, a different screen shows up and There's no option to Enter Advanced settings. I can only Enter start settings or uefi. Please help...
  6. Cant access settings, update Nvidea geforce or factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant access settings, update Nvidea geforce or factory reset: Hey so I can access my settings or display settings on windows,however I can access the store and use the pc just fine. However I cang access settings as it instantly closes down,powershell does the same. So does display settings. I tried to update my pc to the newest update...
  7. Cant Reset PC

Cant Reset PC: No matter what i try my pc gives me a error saying it cannot reset pc. I've tried every "Fix" under the moon but the problem persists. Is there any way to brute force reset my pc?...
  8. cant reset pin

cant reset pin: everytime I go to sign in to my outlook account, it takes my password then asks me for a pin. i do not remember setting up a pin. when i press on i forgot my pin, it tells me to go to Account > settings > signing in options. so this is what i did. Windows + I, signing in...
  9. Window 10 is not updated and cant reset to factory setting

Window 10 is not updated and cant reset to factory setting: This is very weird, I just bought a brand new Alienware 17R4 3 days ago. After several window updates, face recognition is not working anymore (worked perfectly at first). I read the instruction which lead me to reset my computer to factory setting. However, after 10 hrs (...
  10. Windows cant reset

Windows cant reset: [ATTACH]windows cant reset, when i press continue nothing happened and always get back to this option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-cant-reset/98d4ca33-9f29-4982-852d-d1059dc06b70