Windows 10: Can't reset tablet

Discus and support Can't reset tablet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my RCA Windows 10 tablet it's stuck on the RCA logo screen I tried to factory reset it and DNX fastboot request is received... Please Release the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WandaWilson3, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can't reset tablet

my RCA Windows 10 tablet it's stuck on the RCA logo screen I tried to factory reset it and DNX fastboot request is received... Please Release the button combo... Popped up and little letters sideways and now everything is just stuck please help

:)

WandaWilson3, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 19, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't reset tablet

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reset tablet :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't reset tablet

1. Can't reset tablet - Similar Threads - Can't reset tablet

2. Factory reset Tablet lost credentials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Factory reset Tablet lost credentials: i have 2 windows 10 Tablets. Was set-up with domain control. No-one knows the credentials and we want to wipe it back to factory default. It asks for a recovery key? which i have no idea how to get. If i skip this step it does not reinstall windows. Thank you...
  3. Asus tablet mini factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus tablet mini factory reset: Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it, it request a password that I do not have. Any way to reset the password or reset the system without it being on? It is...
  4. can't use tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't use tablet mode: hello I just bought an acer desktop and even if I turn on the tablet mode on I cannot use it (touchscreen feature won't work) is there no touch screen feature in this acer desktop so that I can use tablet mode??...
  5. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  6. RCA tablet reset

RCA tablet reset: I have a RCA tablet that would not complete the factory reset and now it's stuck in the mode of trying to complete the automatic repair. How can I use the administrator screen to fix this issue? I have gone to advance options, trouble shooting, command prompt, typed in c:,...
  7. Reset tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset tablet: i bought a surface tablet but had to head down to the shop to exchange for a new one due to over heating issues. The salesman gave me a new device and did a reset to my old device but i did not manage to see through the entire reset process. Upon reaching home, i login...
  8. Tablet with windows 10 password reset

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Tablet with windows 10 password reset: Hi I bought a windows tablet which was faulty. It had battery issues and i fixed it (installed new battery) all working now. The problem i am facing is this. the previous user has a profile set up and i dont know the password. I tried resetting etc put his profile name...
  9. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...
  10. Tablet not resetting

Tablet not resetting: What would cause a tablet not to reset? My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said that it could not do it. Carol 17234

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bak USA Seal tablet hard Reset

2. dnx fastboot request is received

3. bak usa dnx fastboot request how solve

4. bakusa tablet,
  5. BakUsa Seal,
  6. how to Dnx fastboot to bakusa seal,
  7. how to fastboot ricived bakusa tablet pc,
  8. dnx fastboot request is received please release the button combo,
  9. how to unlock bakusa tablet password with keyboard,
  10. how to unlock window10 bakusa seal tablate passward,
  11. How to install window 10 on bakusa tablet,