Windows 10: Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.

Discus and support Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The computerI forgot the system is win10/11 stuck at recovery mode:1. The first page was about BitLocker enter the recovery key... and then I clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony_018, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.

The computerI forgot the system is win10/11 stuck at recovery mode:1. The first page was about BitLocker enter the recovery key... and then I clicked "Skip this drive"2. The second page was the same and also clicked "Skip this drive"3. Then I got an error about "Your PC did not start correctly" 4. When I got into the advanced option, I tried everything but there would be error while resetting the window.Here are the things that I tried before:a. Choose an operating system -> window 10 -> Stuck at black screen.b. Troubleshoot -> Reset this PC -> Remove everything -> Local rei

:)

Anthony_018, Feb 23, 2023

2. Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 23, 2023
  3. tammyu48 Win User
    Laptop stuck on recovery mode

My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do

tammyu48, Feb 23, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.

1. Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever. - Similar Threads - Can't reset window

2. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  3. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  4. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  5. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  6. Stuck on Recovery Mode

7. Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.

Can't reset the window and keep stuck at recovery mode forever.: The computerI forgot the system is win10/11 stuck at recovery mode:1. The first page was about BitLocker enter the recovery key... and then I clicked "Skip this drive"2. The second page was the same and also clicked "Skip this drive"3. Then I got an error about "Your PC did...
  8. stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in recovery mode: Hi All, I have a windows 10 Hp all in one pc. My Daughter did something when starting up pc and it went into recovery mode but i can't seem to get it out of it. it won't boot into safe mode I tried to reset the pc to keep files as there is photos stored there that we...
  9. WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK: Hi! I am using windows 10Dell Inspiron 3467. Last night I installed some program on my laptop and the next day, my laptop suddenly hang and went blue background(not the usual blue screen of death). I used task manager to run a system recovery and until now I am stuck on...
  10. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in recovery mode: So I used CC cleaner on my computer to fix any registry errors but then got a Bsod that said Bad_System_config_info so I followed this tutorial https://youtu.be/Wor7mASx3ws And after restarting my computer I was put into recovery mode with a screen that says "You need to...