Windows 10: Can‘t reset Windows 10

Discus and support Can‘t reset Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I wanted to reset my PC so I can give it to my brother. I have Windows 10 on my Mac 2015 (Bootcamp). I choose the ”only delete my files“ option when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Melonentee, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Can‘t reset Windows 10

So I wanted to reset my PC so I can give it to my brother. I have Windows 10 on my Mac 2015 (Bootcamp). I choose the ”only delete my files“ option when resetting. It goes to the black windows screen and only goes to 46%, crashes and goes back to the blue menu. I tried multiple times and it always crashes around 46%. One time on the blue menu it said ”You can‘t reset back to the original settings“ and ”No changes were made". How do I fix this problem?

submitted by /u/Melonentee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Melonentee, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Can‘t reset Windows 10

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Can‘t reset Windows 10

1. Can‘t reset Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can‘t reset

2. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  3. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  4. Old to new PC, can‘t activate Win11 Pro on new PC slmgr /upk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old to new PC, can‘t activate Win11 Pro on new PC slmgr /upk: Hello,i switched my mainboard and later noticed that i didn‘t look if i should deactivate Windows on my old system. Because i wanted to do a fresh Win11 Pro install. So i was booting into Win from my old NVMe drives on the new mainboard and used the command slmgr /upk to...
  5. Old to new PC, can‘t activate Win11 Pro on new PC slmgr /upk

Old to new PC, can‘t activate Win11 Pro on new PC slmgr /upk: Hello,i switched my mainboard and later noticed that i didn‘t look if i should deactivate Windows on my old system. Because i wanted to do a fresh Win11 Pro install. So i was booting into Win from my old NVMe drives on the new mainboard and used the command slmgr /upk to...
  6. We can‘t sign into your account - potentially caused by icacls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can‘t sign into your account - potentially caused by icacls: I‘m currently struggling with loging into my account. When booting and signing in the message „We can‘t sign into your account“ pops up. I‘ve tried logging in and out again multiple times to no avail. Interestingly, everything works fine when I boot into safe mode. This makes...
  7. We can‘t sign into your account - potentially caused by icacls

We can‘t sign into your account - potentially caused by icacls: I‘m currently struggling with loging into my account. When booting and signing in the message „We can‘t sign into your account“ pops up. I‘ve tried logging in and out again multiple times to no avail. Interestingly, everything works fine when I boot into safe mode. This makes...
  8. We can‘t sign into your account - potentially caused by icacls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink: Hi, I'm using s10+ to connect to my windows computer, i searched online that android version and my oneui version is suitable to use my phone app on Phonelink of my computer, but there is no this toolbar. I searched that last year its still can use on s10, so what happened...
  10. Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink

Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink: Hi, I'm using s10+ to connect to my windows computer, i searched online that android version and my oneui version is suitable to use my phone app on Phonelink of my computer, but there is no this toolbar. I searched that last year its still can use on s10, so what happened...