Windows 10: Can't Reset Windows due to Error

Discus and support Can't Reset Windows due to Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to fresh reset my pc and every time it says I can't reset due to problems. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Minehuis, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Minehuis Win User

Can't Reset Windows due to Error

I'm trying to fresh reset my pc and every time it says I can't reset due to problems.

Any help?

:)

Minehuis, Jan 21, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Error 0x80073CF9, Need Help On Windows 10 Home Store is not Updating App & Games (Laptop)

Hi,

This error may occur due to several reasons. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest that you reset the Windows Store app by following these steps:

• Press Win + R to open the Run dialog
    • Type WSReset.exe.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Can't Reset Windows due to Error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't Reset Windows due to Error

1. Can't Reset Windows due to Error - Similar Threads - Can't Reset due

2. Can't reset laptop due to recovery files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset laptop due to recovery files missing: I was trying to reset my laptop due to bad performs and when i went to reset it would say that no changes have been made and when i tried resetting using advanced startup it would not allow me to use it due to missing files and because of this i have been unable to reset my...
  3. Can't reset laptop due to recovery files missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reset laptop due to recovery files missing: I was trying to reset my laptop due to bad performs and when i went to reset it would say that no changes have been made and when i tried resetting using advanced startup it would not allow me to use it due to missing files and because of this i have been unable to reset my...
  4. I can't update windows due to error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update windows due to error: Every time I try to update my windows an error appears. The same happens when trying to install language packs.Error 0x80071a91 seems to be it. I've tried to fix it multiple times with the help of some other forums, but no success was found....
  5. I can't update windows due to error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update windows due to error: Every time I try to update my windows an error appears. The same happens when trying to install language packs.Error 0x80071a91 seems to be it. I've tried to fix it multiple times with the help of some other forums, but no success was found....
  6. I can't update windows due to error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't start a service due to Error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start a service due to Error 1053: Rockstar Games Launcher wouldn't start anymore, even after multiple reinstallations, so I decided to manually start the associated service (RockstarService.exe) from Services console. However, the service won't start and this error message appears: Error 1053: The service did...
  8. Can't update windows due to error 0x800703ed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update windows due to error 0x800703ed: I am currently on Windows version 1809 and have been unable to upgrade for a year. I am not entirely sure but I think what caused it is this. I followed these steps to install Windows boot manager on my ssd, which is the main one I boot from, since it was missing. Unplug...
  9. can't reset pin due to "account disabled"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't reset pin due to "account disabled": So, I tried resetting my pin; but the thing is it says that my account is disabled. So I went into safe mode, and I went to the program to uncheck the option "Account Disabled". I press apply/ok, but then when I check, it says Account Disabed, and its checked. Any way how to...
  10. Can't reset laptop due to no disk space!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't reset laptop due to no disk space!: Hi, This is yet another person looking for help regarding an Hp stream! I only use my laptop for crafting so this is why I bought the cheap Hp stream. My laptop started playing up a couple of days ago so I decided to delete everything and so I could do a factory reset. But...