Windows 10: Can’t Reset

Discus and support Can’t Reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help with resetting a corrupted hard drive. The hard drive won’t start and boots in what I think is recovery mode. I’ve tried resetting by a)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RichardCdotMe, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Can’t Reset

I need help with resetting a corrupted hard drive. The hard drive won’t start and boots in what I think is recovery mode. I’ve tried resetting by a) Keep my files, which tells me I don’t have administrative permissions, or b) Remove everything which tells me that “there was a problem resetting your pc”. I’ve tried going to troubleshoot and then advanced options where I get the same problem when I go into Command Prompt, along with System Restore, and System Image Recovery, and Startup Repair and it all says I need to be an admin. Any other options to reset it? I’ve now got 2 Hard Drives that have this issue.

Thanks, RichardC

submitted by /u/RichardCdotMe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RichardCdotMe, Nov 24, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Reset :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 24, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 24, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Can’t Reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Can’t Reset

1. Can’t Reset - Similar Threads - Can’t Reset

2. Can’t manually reset date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t manually reset date and time: My computer reset itself to the year 5124. I opened it to manually reset the date and first turned off the “set time automatically “ which was actually already off. I clicked on change and I can change the time but the date can’t be changed. It’s just blank. I click the...
  3. Can’t manually reset date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t manually reset date and time: My computer reset itself to the year 5124. I opened it to manually reset the date and first turned off the “set time automatically “ which was actually already off. I clicked on change and I can change the time but the date can’t be changed. It’s just blank. I click the...
  4. Can’t manually reset date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why can’t i reset my pc?

why can’t i reset my pc?: i am stuck in a automatic repair loop and i’ve tried everything and nothing works so i tried resetting my pc and it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc/414dca7f-d759-4bd2-9a30-7d4d796592d0
  6. why can’t i reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can’t i reset my pc?: i am stuck in a automatic repair loop and i’ve tried everything and nothing works so i tried resetting my pc and it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc/414dca7f-d759-4bd2-9a30-7d4d796592d0
  7. why can’t i reset my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Connected No Internet, Can’t Reset PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected No Internet, Can’t Reset PIN: HP All in One on Windows 11My computer says connected no internet to every network. I’ve tried restarting and plugging it into the WiFi tower directly.After restarting it a few times it said it needed me to reset the PIN, which can’t be done without Internet. I tried using...
  9. Connected No Internet, Can’t Reset PIN

Connected No Internet, Can’t Reset PIN: HP All in One on Windows 11My computer says connected no internet to every network. I’ve tried restarting and plugging it into the WiFi tower directly.After restarting it a few times it said it needed me to reset the PIN, which can’t be done without Internet. I tried using...
  10. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....