Windows 10: Cant reset

Discus and support Cant reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive been trying to reset my old laptop to sell it all day, but i just cant everytime ive tried to reset it gets to 3% then the "couldnt reset no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SquadLover, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Cant reset

Ive been trying to reset my old laptop to sell it all day, but i just cant everytime ive tried to reset it gets to 3% then the "couldnt reset no changes have been made comes up" ive tried

Safe mode reset

Rentec disable and enable

Booting from USB with fresh copy of windows 10

Reseting normally

It wont work and i cant fix it ive tried so many types of "fixes" none which have worked i suspect that maybe its my anti virus causing it to fail or maybe its a virus preventing me from reseting, but i need better help.

submitted by /u/SquadLover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SquadLover, Mar 6, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 6, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Cant reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Cant reset

1. Cant reset - Similar Threads - Cant reset

2. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  3. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  5. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  6. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  8. pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install

pc was BSOD'ing everywhere couldnt reset windows, now i cant clean install: PC BSOD's while playing a game.PC continues to randomly while playing a game crash for weeks.restarting randomlyThought it might be related to some services, deleted gaming services.Restored all services as this didn't fix the issue.Noticed errors in Event Viewer; couldn't...
  9. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...