Windows 10: Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help

Discus and support Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I've tried to resolve this problem with Windows Advisor many times, but nobody helped me, nobody asked me about details. Probably this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ProdIQ, Feb 3, 2020.

1. ProdIQ Win User

Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help

Hello

I've tried to resolve this problem with Windows Advisor many times, but nobody helped me, nobody asked me about details. Probably this is a difficult problem. Usually, the Blue Screen appears when I've tried to play a game or using 3D render software.

Here is a list what I've tried:
    - playing with RAM slots
    - changing Graphic Card to another model
    - updating drivers, BIOS, Windows

- reinstalling Windows last time one day ago clean Installation

- changing SSD drive

- changing power supply drive

- changing all USB devices to another model mouse, keyboard

- resetting BIOS

At this time I can't load my PC because the blue screen always appears when the Windows 10 tried load login page or after loaded desktop.

I had one successful Windows Safe Mode loading then I grab this CBC.log file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fgkntlf98rvee0/CBS.log?dl=0

I really need help!

Thank you

:)

ProdIQ, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This error occurs when the intelppm.sys file is corrupted, you can try few of the troubleshooting methods below and check.

Method 1: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

I suggest you to check the article Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    and follow the instruction according to the error you are receiving.

If you still face the issue, try below method.

Method 2: Run Dism command to restore Health.

1. Download Windows 10 ISOwith
      the help of this tool on your desktop.
    2. Search for Command Prompt from the start menu.
    3. Right Click on the ISO file and open with Windows explorer, it will be mounted as drive.
    4. Right click and Run as Administrator.
    5. Type in DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:F:\sources\install.wim
      on the command prompt.
    6. Where F is the drive path of your Mounted ISO, change accordingly.
    7. Hit Enter on the command prompt and let it repair.

If the issue still persists, follow the next method.

Method 3: Run in-place Upgrade.

You can check the article How
    to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide

If you need any further help you can reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help - Similar Threads - Can't resolve Blue

2. resolving blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resolving blue screen errors: blue screen error appears but does not restart at 100% and I have to do a manual restart. for help it refers to UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP - any clues what prompts this message? it's shown up twice in the last few days. Updates are complete....
  3. resolving blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resolving blue screen errors: blue screen error appears but does not restart at 100% and I have to do a manual restart. for help it refers to UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP - any clues what prompts this message? it's shown up twice in the last few days. Updates are complete....
  4. Help in resolving blue screen error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help in resolving blue screen error on windows 10.: Hi,I have been getting blue screen error with stop code "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP" since one week. The error occurred three times as of now.I checked the event viewer and for the last blue screen error, I got the event log as "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  5. Help in resolving blue screen error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help in resolving blue screen error on windows 10.: Hi,I have been getting blue screen error with stop code "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP" since one week. The error occurred three times as of now.I checked the event viewer and for the last blue screen error, I got the event log as "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  6. Help in resolving blue screen error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please: Hello, i have a new pc with ryzen 3 3200g, mother ASRock B450M HDV, 16GB ram 2x8 but my pc constantly crashes BSOD in simple tasks like watching a movie, or gaming low spec games league of legends i dont know what to do, ill be very grateful if someone helps methere is a link...
  8. Several blue screen errors. Help please

Several blue screen errors. Help please: Hi, Since a week now, i have several BSOD. But today is the worse. I can't even launch goole or a video for more than 30 minutes then crash. I think that my google chrome have something to do in that... Here is my crash dump and Ms info in this onedrive link :...
  9. Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help

Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help: Hello I've tried to resolve this problem with Windows Advisor many times, but nobody helped me, nobody asked me about details. Probably this is a difficult problem. Usually, the Blue Screen appears when I've tried to play a game or using 3D render software. Here is a list...
  10. Blue Screen errors, please help

Blue Screen errors, please help: Hello, In the beginnign I am sorry for my english it's not my first language. For some time I am getting blue screen errors. Mostly when I play games but it also can happen while browsing internet, watching youtube. I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit V. 1803. I installed new...