Windows 10: Can't resolve popup error

Discus and support Can't resolve popup error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I recently just did a reset on my PC and ever since then I keep getting this popup every time I reboot. I can't find these file names anywhere on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by skeetz, Feb 27, 2019.

1. skeetz Win User

Can't resolve popup error

Hi,

I recently just did a reset on my PC and ever since then I keep
    getting this popup every time I reboot. I can't find these file names
    anywhere on my PC. Checked registry and did a search of all my
    files. I have no idea what it pertains to or how to get rid of it.

I have run sfc scan and also adwcleaner both with clean results.

I'm hoping somebody here can assist me.

Thanks

:)

skeetz, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't resolve popup error - Similar Threads - Can't resolve popup

2. Resolving video_tdr_failure errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolving video_tdr_failure errors: Hello,I'm seeing an issue recently where my computer restarts with this error, typically a few minutes after exiting out of a game such as WoW or D4.CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 6 Cores, 6 Logical Processors GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU Driver:...
  3. resolving 403 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resolving 403 error: hi,I am trying to update drivers via a driver update software, but I got the following error message HTTP resource acess error occured, code = 403. Please look at the screenshot. What can I do to resolve it?...
  4. Application Popup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Popup Error: Hello,I would really appreciate any help in my situation. My PC is making random restarts most of the times daily, sometimes weekly. I checked the Event Viewer and found the below error being logged before each restart. The restart is so random, sometimes when opening games,...
  5. can't resolve backup error code 0x81000031

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't resolve backup error code 0x81000031: When in windows 10 backup setting and clicking backup now nothing happens other than error code 0x81000031. Have tried various recommended fixes including PC reset which also does not work. Help please....
  6. Can't resolve Windows error code: 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't resolve Windows error code: 0x80073712: Edit: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later.Error code: 0x80073712" I am unable to download Cumulative update for my Windows 10 because of theerror code: 0x80073712. I retried updating it several times, but it failed...
  7. I can't get any help resolving Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't get any help resolving Errors: Event Viewer is reporting errors. I have no idea what they are talking about. I post 5 questions to this forum and get no answers. What should I do, pretend it`s 1955 when computational power was barely alive? 155327
  8. Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help: Hello I've tried to resolve this problem with Windows Advisor many times, but nobody helped me, nobody asked me about details. Probably this is a difficult problem. Usually, the Blue Screen appears when I've tried to play a game or using 3D render software. Here is a list...
  9. Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't resolve Blue Screen errors - PLEASE help: Hello I've tried to resolve this problem with Windows Advisor many times, but nobody helped me, nobody asked me about details. Probably this is a difficult problem. Usually, the Blue Screen appears when I've tried to play a game or using 3D render software. Here is a list...
  10. error popups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error popups: so i went into my aleinware command center and it needed updating and to update it you have to uninstall it so i did all that and when i reinstalled it i was getting these messages non stop saying that the file doesnt exist or something and i should check the spelling and try...