Windows 10: Can't restore from back up dvd's

Discus and support Can't restore from back up dvd's in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my computer and now I can't restore from my back up DVD's. System restore looks like the DVD are loading but the progress bar remains at zero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BABSUE, Apr 27, 2019.

1. BABSUE Win User

Can't restore from back up dvd's

I reset my computer and now I can't restore from my back up DVD's. System restore looks like the DVD are loading but the progress bar remains at zero %. After I load the last DVD and click finish, I can't get find the back up. Running Windows 10. Advise?

:)

BABSUE, Apr 27, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Can't restore from back up dvd's [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Burn files and documents to the computers DVD recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check fi t helps

• Press Windows + x, and select Control panel.

• Select Auto play.

• Under DVD select Blank DVD.

• Click on Chose a Default.

• Select Burn file to Disk File Explorer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't restore from back up dvd's :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't restore from back up dvd's - Similar Threads - Can't restore dvd's

2. Restoring backed up files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring backed up files: I recently had to do a factory reset on my laptop. I backed up my files on a flash drive but when I try to restore them it asks me for a disk. There are no disks. How do I get my files back?...
  3. Back up and Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back up and Restore: Is back up and restore being removed from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-and-restore/363a9b10-a680-4ac0-9893-a98771b1b31d
  4. Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.: I fell prey to the scam when my Dell laptop started beeping and saying someone had hacked me. I called the number, and stupid me, I let him have access to my system. It was already acting screwy (About a month ago), and I remember telling him I had downloaded an Adobe Flash...
  5. back up to dvd

back up to dvd: How do I make a DVD back up for my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-to-dvd/7b90072b-19e7-4268-916b-f5d75ad26020
  6. back up and restore win10

back up and restore win10: I have a recovery drive to be backed up, it was 16 GB when i had bought a new pc now its doubled to 32 GB. Can i back up the previous 16 GB recovery drive so that I can manage with my 32 GB pen drive?...
  7. Back up and Restore

Back up and Restore: Win 10 Pro 64bit. Ever since I updated. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809, I cannot back up Computer. I get Error Code 0x80070013 Local Disk (E). I have 3-computers and get the same error code. Thanks...
  8. Back up and Restore

Back up and Restore: Win 10 Pro 64bit. Ever since I updated. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809, I cannot back up Computer. I get Error Code 0x80070013 Local Disk (E). I have 3-computers and get the same error code. Thanks...
  9. Back up and restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back up and restore: Why does my windows 10 home have windows 7 backup and restore? It's a new machine and it came with windows 10. Does anyone know? 111055
  10. could not back up DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    could not back up DVD: hey..upgraded to windows 10 but could not back up DVD.. Previous version of windows is windows 8.1 54157