Windows 10: Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006

Discus and support Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been in touch with apple who advised its not one of their error codes and to contqact Microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr.B43Mr.B43, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006

I've been in touch with apple who advised its not one of their error codes and to contqact Microsoft.

:)

Mr.B43Mr.B43, Apr 5, 2020
  2. P-Ha Win User

iTunes podcast downloads throwing 3259 and 9006 errors - possibly since Windows 10 upgrade

Recently my iTunes downloads stopped working and primarily error out as 3259 and 9006. I tried making sure iTunes and Bonjour are both allowed through firewall settings. There was a link in iTunes support to an article on updating host files but the article
    did not include Windows 10. The download problem started, I believe, around the time I upgraded to Windows 10.

P-Ha, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Itunes and Wimdows 10

I cannot synch my IPhone on Windows 10 . I keep getting a message on Itunes that the computer isn't authorized. I follow the steps on ITunes to authorize and ITunes says it is authorized. any suggestions?

johnlamson, Apr 5, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006

1. Cant Restore Iphone on Itunes on Windows 10 - Error Code 9006 - Similar Threads - Cant Restore Iphone

2. iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, Error 0xE800000A on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, Error 0xE800000A on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Users who are trying to connect their iPhone with Windows 11/10 PC are seeing iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error occurred (0xE800000A) error. In this guide, we have a few solutions to fix iTunes Error 0xE800000A on Windows 11/10 PC. iTunes Error...
  3. iPhone can't update through iTunes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone can't update through iTunes on Windows 10: Sorry if this is the wrong sub to post on, since this is about my iPhone, but it is also about Windows 10. I recently got an apple watch, but my iPhone needed to update in order to pair it. Since my storage was full, I used iTunes on my Windows 10 PC to update the iPhone....
  4. Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore iPhone backup via iTunes on Windows 10 always aborts?: Hello, i just reset my iPhone and wanted to restore it from the previously created backup Unfortunately, the backup always aborts when restoring the backup. The error message appears: "itunes could not restore the iphone because an error occurred while reading from or...
  5. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  6. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  7. windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s: I just got a windows 10 computer. I downloaded iTunes onto the computer in the hopes of getting all my music on one device (my computer). However when I attempt to sync my iPhone to the computer is get this error message: "The iPhone "Jessica stone's iPhone" cannot be synced....
  8. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  9. Itune does not recognize iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468