Windows 10: Can’t restore laptop

Discus and support Can’t restore laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I havent used my laptop for a year. It booted up all fine. I am administrator but no option to manually update. I wanted to just restore factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dannyboyos, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:12 PM.

1. Can’t restore laptop

I havent used my laptop for a year. It booted up all fine. I am administrator but no option to manually update. I wanted to just restore factory settings but I cant. Recovery wont work. Just hangs. I cant even boot into safe mode. Help !!

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Can’t restore laptop [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t restore laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t restore laptop :cool:

Thema:

Can’t restore laptop

1. Can’t restore laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t restore laptop

2. I can’t reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t reset my laptop: So guys I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for a few hours now, I’ve watched many tutorials but a lot of them says the same thing and none of the methods work for me. Everytime I try to reset it says “reset failed no changes were made” or something like that. I need to reset...
  3. Can’t log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t log into my laptop: Not letting me sign-in On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in...
  4. Can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my laptop: Okay so i restarted my laptop and after it was done restarting i went to sign into my laptop and its saying that my password is wrong when i know for a fact its not. I tried everything like restart it in safe mode and just keep restarting it. I also changed the password for...
  5. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  6. Can’t log into my laptop

Can’t log into my laptop: Hello so my laptop is not recognizing my microsoft password! I logged into my account on other devices so my password is correct. It is not a problem with my keyboard because i have used the keyboard in display and viewed the password before submitting and its the correct...
  7. Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t Reset Laptop at all?: I have a fairly new asus laptop made in 2018 and was working great for a few months, but after a time the audio stopped working if their was nothing connected in (headphones), money has been tight so i was meaning to reset it to fix the audio issue then sell it, but no matter...
  8. Windows can’t restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows can’t restore: [IMG]Hi all i have run into a problem i got the blue screen. I have got system restore points as you can see but why wont it let me click next?i dont want to reset my pc because last night i did and i had to download all my programs and drivers all over again. My computer...
  9. reset\restore laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset\restore laptop: hi, im having trouble resetting my windows 10 laptop, its a fujitsu originally came with windows 8 i think. im trying all the methods ive seen online. it will begin to reset but after 30% it will say undoing apps or programs cant mind exactly. tried command method and it...
  10. Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked: Receiced phone call, sounded the same as the Microsoft answering lady, stating that this is Microsoft we see that your commuter is hacked, would I like to talk to the Technical Support. I agreed and a person called Alex sounded like from south asia came on. Made me hand me...