Windows 10: Can’t restore laptop

Discus and support Can’t restore laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I havent used my laptop for a year. It booted up all fine. I am administrator but no option to manually update. I wanted to just restore factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dannyboyos, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Can’t restore laptop

I havent used my laptop for a year. It booted up all fine. I am administrator but no option to manually update. I wanted to just restore factory settings but I cant. Recovery wont work. Just hangs. I cant even boot into safe mode. Help !!

:)

dannyboyos, Feb 23, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Can’t restore laptop [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 23, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t restore laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t restore laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can’t restore laptop

1. Can’t restore laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t restore laptop

2. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  3. Can’t do a system restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t do a system restore: I can’t turn on my computer because it keeps saying that I ran into an error and hast to search the computer to find one and then it says it’s going to diagnose it and then it brings me to a page saying that they couldn’t fix it and that I can either try and restart the...
  4. Can’t do a system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t do a system restore: I can’t turn on my computer because it keeps saying that I ran into an error and hast to search the computer to find one and then it says it’s going to diagnose it and then it brings me to a page saying that they couldn’t fix it and that I can either try and restart the...
  5. Can’t do a system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can’t boot laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot laptop: Hello, When my laptop turns on it turns onto the blue automatic repair screen, usually I would surpass this issue by resetting the laptop and keeping my files. This time, however, it says my password is incorrect. I have tried to reset my password online and connect my laptop...
  7. Can’t System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t System Restore: The other day my PC went into a BSOD registry error loop with no way to get into RE. I’ve pretty much came to the conclusion it’s not getting fixed. However, I plugged the media tool usb in to try and restore it. So, system restore itself just tells me I need to choose an OS...
  8. Can’t System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t System Restore: The other day my PC went into a BSOD registry error loop with no way to get into RE. I’ve pretty much came to the conclusion it’s not getting fixed. However, I plugged the media tool usb in to try and restore it. So, system restore itself just tells me I need to choose an OS...
  9. Can’t System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows can’t restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows can’t restore: [IMG]Hi all i have run into a problem i got the blue screen. I have got system restore points as you can see but why wont it let me click next?i dont want to reset my pc because last night i did and i had to download all my programs and drivers all over again. My computer...