Windows 10: cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it

Discus and support cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi I had harddrive failure then had a pc go down so I backed up my files and I built a new computer I installed Minecraft and I copied the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by comet424, Mar 7, 2020.

1. comet424 Win User

cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it

hi

I had harddrive failure then had a pc go down

so I backed up my files and I built a new computer

I installed Minecraft and I copied the .Minecraft folder in the user\appdata\roaming

but Minecraft doesn't see how do you important or make Minecraft to read the .Minecraft folder in roaming

is there a special app.. I tried to find online no one talks about this all this import etc.. but that doesn't help when u cant do that when all u can do is backup the .Minecraft folder

any help be good

:)

comet424, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Mar 7, 2020
  4. cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

The computers are in the workgroup already, as the networking was fixed. I am not sure about what a minecraft server needs as far as folders and stuff. Just make sure the folders they need have permissions like you did with other folders on your network. Hopefully someone who runs a minecraft server can help more if needed.

Access Denied, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it

1. cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it - Similar Threads - cant restore Minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  3. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  4. Cant download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Minecraft: I have paid and bought for Minecraft java edition, and received a copy of windows 10 for free, while playing the game I encountered a glitch and was told to reinstall the game, after uninstalling the game minecraft.net and the windows store both tell me I don't even own the...
  5. Cant log into minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into minecraft.: Whenever I try to log in with microsoft it says "log in redirected" "not logged in" "sending to login page" in that exact order. Whenever I hit logging it just basically brings me back to the login page....
  6. cant buy minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant buy minecraft: when i want to buy minecraft there is a tab that comes up that says: ''there is a problem on our side, it may help if you wait.'' but i already waited 3 days and it still says the same. what do i do, because i cant buy it now....
  7. I cant install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft: I cant figure out the steps to install minecraft on windows 10 using the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/47f240f7-a678-43ce-9edb-ca4f2502e833
  8. I cant buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant buy minecraft: I am trying to buy Minecraft on my computer and I have over twenty dollars more than I need on my account, I live in Ontario Canada so as far as I've been told that shouldn't be a problem and nothing is wrong with my bank account or my card or anything with that and yet every...
  9. Cant Install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft: I am trying to install minecraft onto my laptop but it just has a white button or it says manage and then it just doesn't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft/699c2111-e107-4a38-b163-0c2addba0588
  10. I cant install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...