Windows 10: can't retrieve power point screen recording

Discus and support can't retrieve power point screen recording in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost my powerpoint screen recording while I was converting the video. I tried to recovery the video using RECOVERED UNSAVED PRESENTATION function,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChongYan Yi, Sep 17, 2021.

1. can't retrieve power point screen recording

I lost my powerpoint screen recording while I was converting the video. I tried to recovery the video using RECOVERED UNSAVED PRESENTATION function, but it still does not work for me. May I know what can I do to retrieve the screen recorded video?

:)

ChongYan Yi, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

How can I record my screen?

Maybe something here about Steps Recorder:
    steps recorder at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Sep 17, 2021
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

can't retrieve power point screen recording

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

can't retrieve power point screen recording

1. can't retrieve power point screen recording - Similar Threads - can't retrieve power

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  5. Can't hear the embeded audio in power point

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear the embeded audio in power point: Iam using dell inspiron laptop.The powerpoint is not visible in the audio icon of the task bar when it opens.Also can't hear the embeded audio in the presentation.Kindly reply please...
  6. Power point crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power point crashes: When inserting certain hi-res photos of roughly 6 MB, PP tries to open the Design suggestions Any way to turn that off? it is sooo annoying, and then crashes. I've made presentations with these large photos before, but this just started happening today 11 September 2020....
  7. There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .: Hi I am facing problem in recording my live video in Power point presentation, as it is showing a time lag in my movement and my speech, movement is very slow and not synchronized . I have Just purchased a new laptop on 1st June-2020 dell inspiron 5491 2in 1 4 GB RAM,...
  8. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  9. Green screen filter in Power Point

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green screen filter in Power Point: I am making video and want to put it into Power Point presentation. I want to set up the green screen filter in the video box so that it shows just my profile. Is it possible?...
  10. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....