Windows 10: Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

Discus and support Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried went into Settings>Devices>Touchpad but couldn't find any menu for Scroll direction. I'm using a usb mouse so I'm not sure if that part of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhoenixOlivia, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

I tried went into Settings>Devices>Touchpad but couldn't find any menu for Scroll direction. I'm using a usb mouse so I'm not sure if that part of the issue but I don't see why that should matter.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance.

:)

PhoenixOlivia, Jun 3, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Reverse the scroll of mouse

I am using a logitech M705 mouse. On my mac the scroll button is reversible. This does not appear to be the case on my windows machine. Where can I find the option to reverse the scrolling direction of my mouse in windows 10?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

StephenFlink, Jun 3, 2020
  4. lolcocks Win User

Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

lolcocks, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

1. Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Cant reverse scroll

2. Mouse scrolling direction not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling direction not working: So I just starting using my windows 11 computer and have been noticing that my touchpad scrolls the right way scroll down to go up, but my mouse scrolls a different way scroll down to go down. This makes it hard for me to play games and whatnot, as I am used to scrolling down...
  3. Mouse scrolling direction not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling direction not working: So I just starting using my windows 11 computer and have been noticing that my touchpad scrolls the right way scroll down to go up, but my mouse scrolls a different way scroll down to go down. This makes it hard for me to play games and whatnot, as I am used to scrolling down...
  4. Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode: Hello to all avid readers of Microsoft Community!I am Jason Go, a developer and a postgrad computer science major. I made a script that will solve this issue the EASIEST and FASTEST way.To set the scroll direction of your mouse, do the following steps:Step 1: Open Windows...
  5. Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll: Hello, I want to reverse the mouse wheel scrolling direction for my user-account as a non-administrator user. How do I achieve that? Sincerely, Nikos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mouse-wheel-scroll/657c4537-f346-4b8b-99f8-9e1f52cd94c2
  6. Is there a way to reverse the mouse scroll wheel direction in Windows 10 without using Regedit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reverse the mouse scroll wheel direction in Windows 10 without using Regedit?: ditto submitted by /u/zlaxxor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt7s39/is_there_a_way_to_reverse_the_mouse_scroll_wheel/
  7. Invert/reverse mouse pointer direction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invert/reverse mouse pointer direction: I just bought a new palm rest and bottom case for my lenovo g50 laptop but I found out that the chip under the trackpad was flipped. So when I want to move the pointer to any direction, it goes the opposite side. I've tried to remove the trackpad chip on the old palm rest but...
  8. need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad: My touchpad direction (scrolling with fingers) changes everytime there is an update. It drives me crazy. I cannot find a way to reverse it this time. Why does this happen?...
  9. Reversing mouse scroll direction AND letting it stay that way forever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reversing mouse scroll direction AND letting it stay that way forever: So reversing the mouse scroll direction did work when I followed the instructions on this forum regarding the issue some time last year, but it automatically resets when I re-plug in my mouse and it's quite annoying to go through those numerous steps each time I reconnect my...
  10. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mouse and Touchpads not only make computing easy but more efficient and less time-consuming. We cannot imagine a life without these devices, but still, it is a fact that you cannot customize these devices much. All touchpads and mice come [...] This post How...