Windows 10: Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

Discus and support Can't right click and use WASD at the same time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried playing a shooter on my new MSI 15m stealth and corsair mouse. Found out I can't shoot while moving at all. Can anyone help me out with this? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natasbro, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Natasbro Win User

Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

Tried playing a shooter on my new MSI 15m stealth and corsair mouse. Found out I can't shoot while moving at all. Can anyone help me out with this? I updated all the drivers on the mouse.

:)

Natasbro, Jan 19, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't right click and use WASD at the same time :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

My arrow keys are wasd

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Try the steps indicated in this link to troubleshoot the issue.

https://appuals.com/fix-wasd-and-arrow-keys-are...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

1. Can't right click and use WASD at the same time - Similar Threads - Can't right click

2. Click and use keyboard at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click and use keyboard at the same time: I was playing something but when I tried to move in the game and click on something at the same time it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix it? I can move my cursor with trackpad and press keys on the keyboard at the same time but the clicking works then stops working. I'm...
  3. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time: Despite no setting in the settings app, or my mice's own app, when I try to click right, it also clicks left at the same time as it's clicking right. This results in the right button being mostly rendered useless....
  4. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time: Despite no setting in the settings app, or my mice's own app, when I try to click right, it also clicks left at the same time as it's clicking right. This results in the right button being mostly rendered useless....
  5. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  7. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  8. Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click and use WASD at the same time: Tried playing a shooter on my new MSI 15m stealth and corsair mouse. Found out I can't shoot while moving at all. Can anyone help me out with this? I updated all the drivers on the mouse....
  9. Can't right click and use WASD at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't right click and use WASD at the same time: Tried playing a shooter on my new MSI 15m stealth and corsair mouse. Found out I can't shoot while moving at all. Can anyone help me out with this? I updated all the drivers on the mouse....
  10. Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.: Hi there, I've had this issue where I can use my Elan Smart Pad and keyboard simultaneously perfectly fine, but I can't click and use the keyboard though. I had this problem for a long time, and gaming is really hard when this happens. If anybody can help, I'd be really...