Windows 10: Can't right click anything in taskbar

Discus and support Can't right click anything in taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Following an update I had a few days ago, I can no longer right click anything on my taskbar. It still seems to register that I am right clicking on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imdoinganexam, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Can't right click anything in taskbar

Following an update I had a few days ago, I can no longer right click anything on my taskbar. It still seems to register that I am right clicking on those icons, as the icon lights up as though I had right clicked on it, but there is no other interaction.

submitted by /u/imdoinganexam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imdoinganexam, Sep 27, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 27, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't right click anything in taskbar :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Can't right click anything in taskbar

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't right click anything in taskbar

1. Can't right click anything in taskbar - Similar Threads - Can't right click

2. Can't click on taskbar and anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  3. Can't click on taskbar and anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  4. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  5. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  6. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  7. Can't right click taskbar

Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  8. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. taskbar unresponsive, can't right click on it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar unresponsive, can't right click on it: I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed, the task bar is unresponsive when I log in and I'm unable to access settings, Please help me submitted by /u/thebodmon [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....