Windows 10: Can’t right click on desktop

Discus and support Can’t right click on desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reset my pc to factory settings and now I can’t right click my desktop. It was fine before the reset. I’ve followed a few guides on YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whatepisodeisit, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Can’t right click on desktop

I recently reset my pc to factory settings and now I can’t right click my desktop. It was fine before the reset. I’ve followed a few guides on YouTube but nothing is working so far. Anyone have a fix for this?

submitted by /u/whatepisodeisit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whatepisodeisit, Dec 4, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t right click on desktop :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Can’t right click on desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Can’t right click on desktop

1. Can’t right click on desktop - Similar Threads - Can’t right click

2. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  3. Can’t right click and run as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t right click and run as administrator: Hi Even tried the built in administrator account, but when e.g.I right click on notepad and select run as administrator, nothing happens. Is there a solution to this ? Please thanks 179924
  4. Right click on desktop not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on desktop not working.: hi, I have noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop it gives me the loading symbol, aborts and then restarts and im not sure whats causing this, i looked into the problem scripts and found these were potential problems anyone able to help. Source Windows Explorer...
  5. Taskbar can’t right click

Taskbar can’t right click: I cant right click on my taskbar open speakers wifi or notifacation center how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-cant-right-click/831d39e3-4554-469b-9561-b7fa01a823b9
  6. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  7. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  8. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  9. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  10. Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.: I have downloaded Windows 10 as I am sure you all have. When I right-click [on a .jpg] on the desktop it takes ages to bring-up the context menu and invariably does NOT RESPOND [so my task manager tells me]. How do I fix this? 16837

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant right click desktop