Windows 10: Can't right click on lenovo laptop

Discus and support Can't right click on lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. im having problems right clicking on my laptop touchpad. It was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped. The left click works but when I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NatalieMorais, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Can't right click on lenovo laptop

Hi. im having problems right clicking on my laptop touchpad. It was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped. The left click works but when I right click no icon comes up(like for coping and pasting). I tried troubleshooting but no problems came up, I updated but that didnt work, and I even restarted my computer. The only thing that works is if I plug in a mouse. How can I fix this?

:)

NatalieMorais, Sep 9, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 9, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't right click on lenovo laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Can't right click on lenovo laptop

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Can't right click on lenovo laptop

1. Can't right click on lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Can't right click

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  4. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  5. Can't right click on desktop

Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  6. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  7. Can't right click taskbar

Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  8. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  10. Can't click on icons and right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on icons and right click: I had my whole PC full and games started to lag I did a reset I starting downloading chrome and steam and suddenly I couldn't click on my desktop I don't know what happend I tried restarting windows explorer and doing other things submitted by /u/Deluxxxe5719 [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant right click on lenovo laptop

2. how can we right click on a laptop lenovo

3. how to right click on lenovo laptop

4. cant left click start on x1 lenovo,
  5. how to right click on laptop lenovo,
  6. right click lenovo laptop,
  7. right click lenovo laptop 2019,
  8. cant open context menu on lenovo laptop