Windows 10: Can't right click on Windows Explorer

Discus and support Can't right click on Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I right click it just hangs forever with the little blue thing, if I close Windows Explorer the entire screen resets. I tried downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LuHen_PaSil, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Can't right click on Windows Explorer

Whenever I right click it just hangs forever with the little blue thing, if I close Windows Explorer the entire screen resets. I tried downloading ShellExView, it's useless! Don't suggest that awful program. I tried reinstalling my drivers, didn't work! How can I fix this thing?

submitted by /u/LuHen_PaSil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LuHen_PaSil, Aug 16, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Aug 16, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't right click on Windows Explorer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't right click on Windows Explorer :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't right click on Windows Explorer

1. Can't right click on Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Can't right click

2. Explorer crashing on right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashing on right click: Explorer.exe keeps crashing when I right click in a window or on the desktop. This seemed to start happening randomly and not after a Windows update or anything in particular.I have tried the following:-Disabled antivirus-Disabled context menu's using ShellExView-Booting into...
  3. Explorer crashing on right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashing on right click: Explorer.exe keeps crashing when I right click in a window or on the desktop. This seemed to start happening randomly and not after a Windows update or anything in particular.I have tried the following:-Disabled antivirus-Disabled context menu's using ShellExView-Booting into...
  4. explorer right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    explorer right click: I do not get a format option when I right click on CD driveDiskmanager, however, does have a format optionScandisk and DISM both run without finding any problemsc: cd \Windows/System32 Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup pause Dism /online /cleanup-Image...
  5. Windows Explorer right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer right click: If, in Windows Explorer, I right click on a file, to see the "Properties", I am presented instead with an ENORMOUS List of "facilities" that I NEVER use, but I have then to click the down arrow to get where I want.How can I -EITHERRemove most of these items from that menu...
  6. right click windows explorer fails

right click windows explorer fails: windows 10 Pro workgroup right click in windows explorer and explorer disappears ran sfc Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.592] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take...
  7. Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click

Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click: Hello all, I've been encountering a problem on a number of machines with the following symptoms: Right-clicking a file in File Explorer/Desktop takes about 5 minutes for the context menu to open. Clicking Run As Administrator in the Start Menu is unresponsive. File...
  8. Windows Explorer Crashes on Right Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer Crashes on Right Click: I've been having this problem for about 2 months now. Basically whenever I go to right click a folder / my desktop explorer stops responding and eventually crashes. I've tried disabling extensions using ShellExView, and disabling shimgvw.dll using CMD Prompt. Can't really...
  9. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  10. Right click not working in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working in Explorer: Not sure when this issue came up, maybe a few days or longer, I just kept doing other things to get by. If on a webpage or desktop I can use the right click, but in explorer if I right click a folder it brings up the menu, then taskbar icons all flash, then quickly...