Windows 10: Cant right click taskbar icons

Discus and support Cant right click taskbar icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot Right click on my open programs from my taskbar. I also cant left click on my speaker icon to switch sound devicesspeakers to headset. But i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeremyDelaney1, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Cant right click taskbar icons

I cannot Right click on my open programs from my taskbar. I also cant left click on my speaker icon to switch sound devicesspeakers to headset. But i can right click to open the settings and all that on the speaker icon. And right click works on all the open programs. This has happened twice and my friend helped fix it but I cant figure it out. Restarted Windows explorer already. Just updated today and this was going on before update. Please help!!!!

:)

JeremyDelaney1, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Cant right click taskbar icons

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Cant right click taskbar icons

1. Cant right click taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Cant right click

2. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  3. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  4. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. cannot right-click on taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot right-click on taskbar icons: Hi there I am having an issue with my windows 10 desktop. I cannot right-click on my taskbar icons, I can't open the calendar or the sound mixer. I have tried everything on the internet. I noticed this entire issue began after I removed the razer synapse program from my...
  6. Cant right click on taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant right click on taskbar apps: Hey, out of no where my windows 10 started having some issues, it wont let me right click on taskbar applications, it'll just show the list of recent projects opened for half a second then disappear and when i click the windows search bar it does the same thing. My windows...
  7. Right click on taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click on taskbar icons not working: After windows 2004 update and some other updates right click on taskbar icons not working. I tried several solutions with powershell or with repair install but no luck. I am trying to avoid clean install, I think that the problem is coming with some cumulative. Any solution...
  8. Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong: Had Windows 10 installed but gave to many problems with some games i play so decided to go back to Windows 8.1. The problem i have is when i right click on a icon on the taskbar the popup box/menu colour is all wrong any idea how to fix this? Screen shot: [img] 16950
  9. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  10. Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown: Hello everyone. I've been experiencing an annoying bug on my Windows 10, which is after two or three days of my computer is running, when I right click on any taskbar shortcut, the list appears all black, like this (if I reboot, the problem goes away for a while, plese...