Windows 10: Can't rotate USB camera

Discus and support Can't rotate USB camera in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kj115, Jan 18, 2022.

1. kj115 Win User

Can't rotate USB camera

I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds coming from Manycam, only directly from USB or built-in.I can open the USB camera in the Camera App but can not see an option to rotate. Can someone please tell me how to rotate the webcam image?11th Gen IntelR Core™ i5-1135G7@2.4GHz 1.38GHz, 16GM RAM, Windows 10CheersKim

:)

kj115, Jan 18, 2022

2. How to Rotate Camera?

Rotation of Camera app is based on rotation of your screen, meaning if you rotate your screen (and if this feature is supported), then your Camera app will be rotated to adjust with it.

If this is requirement you need, you may open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and suggest this feature to be able to rotate Camera app without rotating the screen.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Tactless Win User
    YourPhone Desktop Camera Rotation

When using Your Phone on Windows 10 every screen except the camera will rotate according to the orientation of my Android phone.

What needs to be done to resolve this?

• There is no rotation option on the windows app or in the phone's camera settings.
    • Using apps such as Messenger will be in landscape while I'm reading the conversations but as soon as I try to start a video chat or take a photo (even within the app), Your Phone rotates back to portrait view and displays the camera rotated counterclockwise
      by 90°. - The bottom of the phone is facing the right side of Your Phone app's display.
    I've tried:

1. Resetting camera settings in my phone
    2. searching for camera options in Windows 10
    3. uninstalling Your Phone and Phone Companion from the respective devices and reinstalling the app.

Tactless, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Can't rotate USB camera

Camera rotation

Hi Javier,

There are a lot of possible reason why this matter occurred. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue has occurred?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling your drivers?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is also possible that
    the issue is with the hardware or the device itself.
    However, we need to make sure that it is the case. We suggest that you run the
    T
    roubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Can't rotate USB camera

1. Can't rotate USB camera - Similar Threads - Can't rotate USB

2. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  3. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  4. Can't rotate USB camera

Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  5. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  6. How To Rotate Windows Camera?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Rotate Windows Camera?: The internal Camera app in Windows 10 used to have a Camera Rotation feature, but Microsoft took it away, because their motto is "If it ain't broke, break it." I saw them post on here saying the users didn't need that feature because now Rotation is automatic. But I need it....
  7. Camera Rotation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Rotation: Help I have a Acer One 10 Tablet i dont use my camera much but today i wanted to use it and i have a problem with it the camera screen only will rotate to 90 Degrees and it will not do a 180 Degree so when i try to take a photo it is showing 90 degree facing the left. any...
  8. Camera rotation on camera app

Camera rotation on camera app: Hi, I'm using the camera app and my webcam as a visualiser for teaching. However, as I have docked it, I need to rotate the image as the camera is upside down. There doesn't seem to be this feature available on the camera app in Windows.........any suggestions?! Many...
  9. Camera is rotate 180 degrees

Camera is rotate 180 degrees: I have a acer aspire 7741Z and my camera is 180 degrees, I tried to fix but I can find how to rotate the camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-rotate-180-degrees/ac12077e-1b12-4ab0-b872-d2052f002062
  10. i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.

i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.: My bush tablet will not rotate from landscape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rotate-the-camera-on-my-bush-tablet/e2b9e32b-d8cd-4eeb-8b91-68b07eea9d9a