Windows 10: Can't run a program

Discus and support Can't run a program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm tired of Windows 10. I wish you'd quit updating. Now I can't run Sculptris I downloaded the 3d modeling app, and it won't run. I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenitaArnold_800, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Can't run a program

I'm tired of Windows 10. I wish you'd quit updating. Now I can't run Sculptris I downloaded

the 3d modeling app, and it won't run. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't run.

I can't find a decent free 3d building software that's compatible to Windows 10. I don't know what to do.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Jun 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Joe9090 Win User
    Running Programs for a standard user

Hello

You mentioned checking the the box 'Run as Administrator'

This is the opposite of what I require ,I wanted to avoid running programs as admin . By unchecking 'Run As Administrator' I am still getting an admin credential verification prompt

Any further suggestions ?

Joe9090, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Can't run a program

0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't run a program

1. Can't run a program - Similar Threads - Can't run program

2. Program can't run without Bluetooth advertisements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program can't run without Bluetooth advertisements: So I am trying to use a program called Umwelt, basically it allows you to lock and unlock your PC with a Bluetooth connection to your phone. But when I run it I get an error saying "the Bluetooth controller in this computer doesn't allow advertisements. Unfortunately, Umwelt...
  3. Can't run programs as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run programs as an administrator: Hey, so recently I posted a question related to an issue with the windows installer. After looking into it, and encountering similar issues with other programs, I managed to figure out the fix would be to run the sfc. And that's when another problem emerged, I try to run...
  4. Can't run programs as an administrator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't run programs as an administrator: Hey, so recently I posted a question related to an issue with the windows installer. After looking into it, and encountering similar issues with other programs, I managed to figure out the fix would be to run the sfc. And that's when another problem emerged, I try to run...
  5. Can't run many programs on Windows 10

Can't run many programs on Windows 10: Every time I try to run several programs on Windows 10 for example 'Winamp', 'Steam', 'Origin', 'Battle.net', 'Ubisoft Game Launcher', and more they don't launch with an error message 'This app can't run on your PC', which did not happen in the past. Is there any way to fix...
  6. Windows 10 can't run installation programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't run installation programs: Whenever I try to run a program installer or setup executable, the process stops midway. I also can't restart the computer without a hard boot. Everything gets stuck. I have tried running everything as administrator, but no luck. When I tried to reset the computer, the...
  7. Can't set a program to run as Admin automatically

Can't set a program to run as Admin automatically: I have a virus-removal program which suddenly started needing to be run as Admin. (BTW, why did this happen?) When I right-click on the link, there's no "Run as Administrator" option visible. When I try to set the program to automatically run as Admin, that option is grayed...
  8. program not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program not running: I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it but this program will not run on the new computer even after several download attempts. I have tried for over two days to...
  9. I can't run most of my programs

I can't run most of my programs: My computer was very slow and almost every program was crashing, so I decided to do chkdsk /f /r, I was getting very impatient so I resetted my computer and in 50% it said "There was a problem resetting your PC" so I restarted it, waited for chkdsk to finish, logged in to...
  10. Can't run programs requiring administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run programs requiring administrator privileges: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 on my computer and a few weeks ago I started having problems running certain programs and tasks. I noticed today that anything requiring administrator privileges, such as certain programs, installing or removing programs, or even a system restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant run any program on my windows 10 when i try to run a program the computer asks if i want to run it as administrator but i cant select yes at times the certain program windows keep minimizing and maximizing