Windows 10: Can't run any android application on windows 11.

Discus and support Can't run any android application on windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I have updated my computer system to windows 11. I installed the WSA, I installed amazon store, I installed some apks. However, although the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yingdi GUAN, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Can't run any android application on windows 11.

Recently I have updated my computer system to windows 11. I installed the WSA, I installed amazon store, I installed some apks. However, although the installations are successful, I can't open any application on my computer, including the Amazon appstore. Each time I double click a application, no window pops up, and no error is reported. The WSA shows that it is working. What might be the case behind this?

:)

Yingdi GUAN, Nov 14, 2022

2. What Android version does Windows 11 tell Android applications upon query?

Hello,

Background: I'ver ordered a Windows 11 laptop from Samsung. One of the major reasons I got the Galaxy Book2 360 Pro instead of the Tab 8 Ultra is because the laptop runs both Windows 11 and Android apps (because of 11).

Question: When an Android application requests the Android version from Windows 11, what Android version will it return?

This is important because some Android applications won't run on various early versions (e.g. require later versions).

Thank you.

Bertram Moshier, Nov 14, 2022
  3. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to install and run Android Studio as an administrator.

1. Download the Android Studio from the recommended website.
    2. Once the download is completed locate the downloaded file.
    3. Right click on executable file (.exe) and Run as administrator to complete the installation.

If you have any difficulty in install/run the Android Studio I suggest you to get in touch with the Android Studio support.

If need further assistance in developing the applications/software, I suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN forums. We do have a dedicated support
    forums who are equipped with the resources to guide you in a right path.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Can't run any android application on windows 11.

How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

This seems to be Microsoft Development only..... for the MSDN forums.

I can't call or find Android Studio support anywhere.

IntenseJames, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Can't run any android application on windows 11.

1. Can't run any android application on windows 11. - Similar Threads - Can't run android

2. cannot run any applications in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot run any applications in windows 11: I've noticed yesterday that i cannot start any applications. I've had to push the reset button to restart windows alt+ctrl+del didn't do anything after that windows booted and I was able to run programs and I would have forgotten about it just windows things if it didn't...
  3. cannot run any applications in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot run any applications in windows 11: I've noticed yesterday that i cannot start any applications. I've had to push the reset button to restart windows alt+ctrl+del didn't do anything after that windows booted and I was able to run programs and I would have forgotten about it just windows things if it didn't...
  4. I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11: Every time i try running a 64bit game i get the 0xc00000007 error, and if the game has a launcher and the option to run it on 32bit, it works perfectly. exact same games i ran on a 5 year old pc wont run on this brand new pc.I did download and install a pack with ALL versions...
  5. Can't run any android application on windows 11.

Can't run any android application on windows 11.: Recently I have updated my computer system to windows 11. I installed the WSA, I installed amazon store, I installed some apks. However, although the installations are successful, I can't open any application on my computer, including the Amazon appstore. Each time I double...
  6. Windows 11 running on a phone meant for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 running on a phone meant for android: i heard something called "Project Renegade" which makes a phone run Windows 11. this can be a chance for Microsoft to return to smartphone and make windows 11 compatible with android phones. like if you wanna use windows 11 on a phone, you could install it like project...
  7. Windows 11 running on a phone meant for android

Windows 11 running on a phone meant for android: i heard something called "Project Renegade" which makes a phone run Windows 11. this can be a chance for Microsoft to return to smartphone and make windows 11 compatible with android phones. like if you wanna use windows 11 on a phone, you could install it like project...
  8. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  9. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  10. Can't run .application file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't run .application file.: I'm trying to run a .application file from shipstation.com. EVerytime i do it claims the administrator has blocked the app because it potentially poses a security risk. I have tried unblocking it, tried running it from an Admin CMD prompt, tried installing it in safe mode...