Windows 10: Can't run apps or programmes as administrator even though I'm an administrator

Discus and support Can't run apps or programmes as administrator even though I'm an administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't run any apps as administrator. I right click and press ''run as administrator'' but literally nothing happens. this happens for every app. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kimpes, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Kimpes Win User

Can't run apps or programmes as administrator even though I'm an administrator

I can't run any apps as administrator. I right click and press ''run as administrator'' but literally nothing happens. this happens for every app. I am on an administrative account. I can still do other administrative actions such as deleting important files and changing certain options. it's just that I'm not able to run programmes as an administrator. Nothing happens when I do

:)

Kimpes, Jun 15, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Win8.1 can "Run as administrator" be deactived?

Just like Windows 7 you have two options.

1.) Turn off User Account Control. This will automatically run everything as administrator.
    2.) Use the hidden True Administrator account. This will break most of the Apps in Windows 8 though(some consider this a good thing*Laugh :laughCan't run apps or programmes as administrator even though I'm an administrator :).

The option to run as administrator will still be there, but you'll never have to use it.

newtekie1, Jun 15, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Jun 15, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't run apps or programmes as administrator even though I'm an administrator - Similar Threads - Can't run apps

2. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  3. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  4. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Install software even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Install software even though I'm an administrator: Hello, I have this issue where I can't install some software. A dialog box appears which says "This app has been blocked for your protection." Even though my user account is adminstrator, I can't un block this software. PLease help...
  6. Unable to run or install programmes as administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to run or install programmes as administrator: Hello, I am currently having an issue where any executable I run as administrator fails with the following "C:\exampleexecutablepath.exe the specified path does not exist, check the path and try again" I have followed the common advice and ensured the path is correct, have...
  7. won't let me delete stuff without administrator access even though I'm the administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    won't let me delete stuff without administrator access even though I'm the administrator: every time I want to delete something I can't, its all In the windows drive and I have moved it to were I want but it duplicated the file and now that I want to delete it I cant because it keeps telling me to get admin permission but I am the admin...
  8. Blocked apps even though I am administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked apps even though I am administrator: When I try to open different things such as a Samsung USB driver a window pops up saying "This app has been blocked for your protection" I have given myself administrator as well as making a new user and giving that one administrator too but the same thing happens....
  9. Can't run any apps as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't run any apps as administrator: Hi, I am trying to run programs that require administrator privileges but it gives me a message saying "This App Can't Run On Your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher". This happens even when I try to run CMD as administrator. I tried...
  10. Unable to run certain apps even though I am an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to run certain apps even though I am an administrator: I am having problems running some apps in my laptop. This happens when I install apps to my C://Users// folder. I don't see any problems during the install. For example, I installed the Eclipse IDE, however some features didn't work because of access being denied. I managed...