Windows 10: Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

Discus and support Can't run BSOD troubleshooter in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Frequent BSODs, BSOD troubleshooter literally cannot be ran After experienceing a number of BSOD errors, often multiple per day with differing errors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldenSpamfish, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

Frequent BSODs, BSOD troubleshooter literally cannot be ran

After experienceing a number of BSOD errors, often multiple per day with differing errors, I started troubleshooting. I have scannowed, I have chkdsk ed, I have RAM tested, drivers are up to date, windows is recent. I now hear about a windows feature called "blue screen troubleshooter". Unfortunately for me it doesn't seem to exist on my computer despite me being in windows 10 pro. When accessing troubleshooters via control panel, it doesn't show up. When I search for it in the control panel search bar, it does turn up, but when clicked it throws a "windows online troubleshooting service is disabled" error. To combat this I changed the setting that had it disabled, but it still did not work. The exact file was checked to have the right hex value via gpedit.msc. Does anybody have any idea how I can run this troubleshooter I need so desperately?

submitted by /u/GoldenSpamfish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoldenSpamfish, Sep 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 17, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

1. Can't run BSOD troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Can't run BSOD

2. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  3. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  4. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Troubleshooting: Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days. First, here is a link to my Event Viewer Crash logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h8dFoXnU_qA3iEnH-7rfwPglq0AOQOmh?usp=sharing For some reason, I do not...
  6. Troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting BSOD: Hello, I have been having random BSODs ever since upgrading to Windows 10 build 2004 a little over a month ago. The specific bug check is 0x133, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've loaded the minidump in BlueScreenView, and it shows the culprit is ntoskrnl.exe. I've attempted...
  7. Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?: I am unable to run the Troubleshooter only account on a personal computer - Windows 10 Home v. 1909, 64 bit on HP Pavilion. When I attempt to run the troubleshooter from Windows Update, I get error 0x80070005, Context Restricted "An unexpected error has occurred. The...
  8. Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?: Hey all - Tried running the Compatibility Troubleshooter in W10 Pro but it doesn't work? Many possible solutions but I thought to check here before testing them. See - [img] and then... [img] It applies to most any .EXE - Any ideas? Thanks. *Rolleyes 153190
  9. Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?: Hey all - Tried running the Compatibility Troubleshooter in W10 Pro but it doesn't work? Many possible solutions but I thought to check here before testing them. See - [img] and then... [img] It applies to most any .EXE - Any ideas? Thanks. *Rolleyes 153190
  10. Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run Blue Screen Error (BSOD) Troubleshooter in Windows 10 [img] Information A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you...