Windows 10: Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

Discus and support Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, This is ticking me off! Nothing happens when I run CMD Prompt and Click on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening when RUN as ADMIN selected. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Noelle Cardello, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

Hi,

This is ticking me off!

Nothing happens when I run CMD Prompt and Click on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening when RUN as ADMIN selected.

What the heck is wrong?

Thanks TekDiva

:)

Noelle Cardello, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

3. Run and CMD disabled by admin

At my school, Run, CMD, and many programs and websites are blocked and I want to start off by unblocking Run and CMD. When I Open Run, it says an error that it is blocked by admin and same for CMD, just in the CMD window. Can someone please help. I have
    access to notepad, but don't have admin access.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

dominic81881, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

Issue with "PermissionDenied" with PowerShell 5.1 running as Admin

BTW, you can still use the Command Prompt :

Start - type in --> CMD

Find "Command Prompt" at top of list and Right Click on it "Run as Admin".

Here to help,

Rob

Rob B. - MVP, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

1. Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening... - Similar Threads - Can't run CMD

2. UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin: The quick explanation of how to "unblock" UAC prompts on the remote, from the assisting PC, is, from the assisting PC:1 Open cmd.exe non-elevated on the remote computer.2 Execute runas /user:Administrator cmd3 In the resulting elevated prompt, execute all one...
  3. UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin: The quick explanation of how to "unblock" UAC prompts on the remote, from the assisting PC, is, from the assisting PC:1 Open cmd.exe non-elevated on the remote computer.2 Execute runas /user:Administrator cmd3 In the resulting elevated prompt, execute all one...
  4. Can't "run as admin" for anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't "run as admin" for anything: It all started with a memory issue. I replaced the ram and that fixed my first problem. Now whenever I try to open anything as admin I get "One or more copies of data on this device may be out of sync. No writes may be performed until data integrity scan is completed."Things...
  5. Can't run anything with ADMIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run anything with ADMIN: My pc either error codes me like the screenshot or just freezes and crashes the program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-with-admin/34f2efa2-990c-4b98-8d15-b887ac05daf2
  6. everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?: a while back i had to give myself more permissions in order to bring files over from my old PC. i have no had any issues with this since, but have noticed some programs that point out to me that i am going to "run it as admin" even though i have no clicked the option to do so...
  7. elevated admin command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    elevated admin command prompt: where is the dictionary and/or the appendix for the language to use in the elevated admin command prompt??? I would prefer to simply ask my friends in redmond at the garage to imput the needed code/txt so that my thumbs dont go numb...lolol...
  8. Unable to use admin privledges. Can't run cmd as admin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use admin privledges. Can't run cmd as admin.: I recently got a malware program on my PC and managed to remove it, but as a result I'm still unable to have access to my Administrator privledges, control panel is blank and the power button in the start up menu is unusable. I have stressed myself out trying to fix the...
  9. Cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode: I am using win 10 pro. My initial problem is I cannot display list of wifi networks. I cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode. I've used all the trouble shooting steps on this site and nothing works. Short of throwing this PC out the window is there anything else I can try?...
  10. Can't run command prompt as admin... Even when opening as admin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run command prompt as admin... Even when opening as admin.: To keep my problem succinct: [ATTACH] Click "yes" on the security pop up (doesn't ask for my password, this is the only account on this laptop). Try to type in command I want to do, get this: [ATTACH] ... Just wanted to know why my network adapter keeps crashing every...