Windows 10: Can’t run Command Prompt as administrator in Windows 10

Discus and support Can’t run Command Prompt as administrator in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Windows command prompt is a command-line tool that helps you to execute various commands. You can also run the CMD with elevated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Can’t run Command Prompt as administrator in Windows 10

WinClub, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Apr 24, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Byu2 Win User

Can't run command prompt as administrator windows 10 build 10 15063

Hi.

I tried create new profile, the same result, also same in built in Administrator account.

any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Can’t run Command Prompt as administrator in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can’t run Command

2. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  3. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  4. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode: Hi, I think I have to reset my computer because I can't access anything once I log into my accounts. Basically it starts up and let's me sign into my account but the desktop and task bar are missing all their icons, the start button will not open and only turns the cursor...
  6. Windows 10 Home - No response to Run Command Prompt as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home - No response to Run Command Prompt as Administrator: I have a Win 10 Home PC running 10.0.19041 When trying to run Command Prompt as Administrator right click and select method nothing happens. I am logged in as an Administrator user. Web search suggested looking at Autorun entry in Registry for Current User, Software,...
  7. How to run Command Prompt as Administrator in login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run Command Prompt as Administrator in login screen?: Basically, I have a laptop and I want to challenge myself to break into it while not use any tools at all (no installation media to open cmd, etc.) and when looking on the internet, the only option is to have installation media so I can choose Repair your Computer and open...
  8. Command Prompt Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Administrator: I am the Administrator but at the Command Prompt access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-administrator/4e28f118-973a-4b2a-a82e-0942312494b0
  9. 10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt: I pinned Command Prompt to the Taskbar then changed the properties to always Run as Administrator. Setting took but is not obeyed: [img] When I click on the icon in the Taskbar I get: [img] What I should get is this: [img] This worked in previous...
  10. Command Prompt as Administrator.

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt as Administrator.: How do I switch powershell in start menu to command prompt administrator. Henry. 87415