Windows 10: Cant run EFCL without disc?

Discus and support Cant run EFCL without disc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i activated my EFCL game on steam whic i still gave the same acount. But it seems i cant run it without the CD disc i wanna ask if i can run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MasterCZ, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MasterCZ Win User

Cant run EFCL without disc?

Hello i activated my EFCL game on steam whic i still gave the same acount. But it seems i cant run it without the CD disc i wanna ask if i can run the game somehow without CD? Thanks

:)

MasterCZ, Jul 30, 2019

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unable to read 3D xray discs that have been readable in past.

Hi,

There are a lot of possible causes why the error occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• How do you open the DVD file?

• Have you tried inserting the DVD disc to another computer?

• What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that perform these troubleshooting steps:

Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click
      on Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 30, 2019
  4. JWalker Win User

Need Help Running Rescue Boot Disc

Thanks. I am in need of a step by step to get to what you are telling me to do. I have the boot disc in the CD/DVD drive and Macrium backup of my HD on a HD connected to the computer by USB. Do I need to have the boot disc in my computer before shutting it down. I can't open the CD/DVD drive when the computer if off.

JWalker, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant run EFCL without disc? - Similar Threads - Cant run EFCL

2. Run without video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run without video: I have a series of automated cursor and keyboard manipulation programs that will happily run, Win 11 based, all night long, without the benefit of or need for monitors to be active or visible. I'd like to turn off the monitors, in a fashion similar to that performed by...
  3. Run without video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run without video: I have a series of automated cursor and keyboard manipulation programs that will happily run, Win 11 based, all night long, without the benefit of or need for monitors to be active or visible. I'd like to turn off the monitors, in a fashion similar to that performed by...
  4. i cant eject my disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant eject my disc: the button on the side of my computer wont work, so ive been trying to eject the disc digitally. I have looked at every page on google, and they say "go to files, and click on 'my computer' or 'my pc' then right click 'disc' or 'cd rom' and click eject." but when I click "my...
  5. Cant open old (disc) games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open old (disc) games: Am on windows 10 w/ the newest update, i cannot open a disc game. The game is Rome: Total War (Gold). Its an old game not sure what os was around when it worked but i am fairly certain it is older than windows 10. I tried doing this but when i executed the script i got this...
  6. WINDOWS CANT READ DISC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS CANT READ DISC: put dvd in drive, window pops up asking what i want to do, click on burn to cd/dvd. window pops up with "files to be written to disc" with desktop.ini already in window (does this file HAVE to be there to burn cd/dvd correctly????), drag what i want to burn to window then go...
  7. running a disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    running a disc: I am trying to download fromTurbo Tax. not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-a-disc/2b4c3741-8a74-4341-a25d-fc4af4f692d1"
  8. how to install in windows a program without disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install in windows a program without disc: how do I install a program without a disc in windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-in-windows-a-program-without-disc/d34d59e6-c4be-4c11-8d73-43a9a224f5f1
  9. Reinstall Windows 10 without disc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 without disc: Please help. I have been having a lot of problems with my computer so I did a system restore and it took me back to Windows 7. I purchased Windows 10 back in January 2017 and I have a license key. Where do I go to reinstall Windows 10? Thank you....
  10. my discs with games are not running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my discs with games are not running: I have discs with Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion which I’m desperately trying to run. I even downloaded a digital version of these games but received an error code when I tried to unzip them....