Windows 10: cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor

Discus and support cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1.so there was a pdf file i have downloaded and then it could not be deleted from my desktop. somehow i found wise force delete software and then it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sudeep santra, Jul 26, 2021.

1. cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor

1.so there was a pdf file i have downloaded and then it could not be deleted from my desktop. somehow i found wise force delete software and then it got deleted.2. but now some software are not running as usual ex free download manager movavi video editor crackedwas that a virus attack on my pc, i do have paid quick heel and also run boot time scan plz help me to fix my system ...do i need to re install my windows genuine

:)

sudeep santra, Jul 26, 2021

2. Can I download Movie Creator using .exe file?

I go to this link (Microsoft website) to download Movie Creator software but when I click Get, it opens a page or something like an app called Store and it says: The server stumbled. Error code: 0x80072EE7.

I can't download the software this way. Moreover, I wouldn't like the invasion of my computer by companies. Is there a place where I can download an .exe file?

user2824371, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Avi videos not playing in movie maker

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Does it show any error?

Have you installed the Codecs?

Though Windows Movie maker support AVI format, sometime we still encounter AVI won't play in Windows . If the AVI files are not corrupt, the main reason may be the AVI video codec problem. If the AVI file was encoded with a non-Microsoft codec or with a
    codec not installed on your Windows, you will fail to play this kind of AVI video.

I would suggest you to follow these methods and check.

Method 1:

Run Hardware Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a. Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.

b. Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

c. Click hardware and sound and run the
    hardware and device troubleshooter.

I also recommend you to install the latest version of Movie Maker and check the issue.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor

1. cant run few .exe software ex- free download manager , movi avi video editor - Similar Threads - cant run few

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Free Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free Video Editor?: Hi everyone. Just wanted to know of a decent, free, video editor for Windows 10? All I want to do is cuts, fades, and add text. submitted by /u/slinkyrichie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il6r3t/free_video_editor/
  5. AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos: I'm having trouble loading movies with an AVI extension into MS Photos to edit. I can play these files using MS Films & TV. Other extensions load fine and I can edit these. Using other support articles I have tried repair, reset and reinstalling to no avail. The error...
  6. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  7. AVI video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI video playback: Anyone else have any issues trying to playback video (*.avi files) from trail cams on Windows 10, I get like screen dividing into three sections and a green hue... [ATTACH]...
  8. Free Video Editor

Free Video Editor: Just for fun I'm thinking about recording video of gameplay and uploading to YouTube. I have found a good free program for recording called OBS studio, but I would also like a free video editing program. I have windows 10 and it comes with video editor but I'm not sure how...
  9. .AVI in Movie an TV (RESOLVED)

.AVI in Movie an TV (RESOLVED): Hi! Just a question: I can't play any .AVI , no problem with others. Thanks for your answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/avi-in-movie-an-tv-resolved/d96c6c86-31c7-4ec2-a1cb-b92ff245f890
  10. .AVI in Movie an TV

.AVI in Movie an TV: Hi! Just a question: I can't play any .AVI , no problem with others. Thanks for your answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/avi-in-movie-an-tv/d96c6c86-31c7-4ec2-a1cb-b92ff245f890