Windows 10: Can't run on startup as administrator

Discus and support Can't run on startup as administrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I granted Discord and Unikey permission to run as administrator and they can't open automatically on startup anymore. I've tried checking the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matcheli Rivera, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Can't run on startup as administrator

I granted Discord and Unikey permission to run as administrator and they can't open automatically on startup anymore. I've tried checking the task manager and startup apps in settings, but to no avail. What can be done regarding this?

:)

Matcheli Rivera, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Bree Win User
    Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

4. lx07 Win User

Can't run on startup as administrator

Thema:

Can't run on startup as administrator

1. Can't run on startup as administrator - Similar Threads - Can't run startup

2. Can't run on startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run on startup as administrator: I granted Discord and Unikey permission to run as administrator and they can't open automatically on startup anymore. I've tried checking the task manager and startup apps in settings, but to no avail. What can be done regarding this?...
  3. can't run CMD as administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't run CMD as administrator?: can't run CMD as administrator?missing msdmo.dll filekeep getting the error "a file associated with this cannot be found" or "device associated............etc"...
  4. can't run CMD as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't run CMD as administrator?: can't run CMD as administrator?missing msdmo.dll filekeep getting the error "a file associated with this cannot be found" or "device associated............etc"...
  5. can't run CMD as administrator?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't run programs as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run programs as an administrator: Hey, so recently I posted a question related to an issue with the windows installer. After looking into it, and encountering similar issues with other programs, I managed to figure out the fix would be to run the sfc. And that's when another problem emerged, I try to run...
  7. Can't run anything as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run anything as administrator: I mistakenly did a quick reply at the end of the tutorial for running an app as administrator in Windows 10. I'm on a PC running Windows 10 Pro, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476), Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). Asus...
  8. Can't run as Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run as Administrator: NEED HELP. Cant run anthing as administrator bought this computer today also wont let me run cmd (admin) so that i can change my account to admin access. 80613
  9. Running as Administrator from Startup shortcut?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running as Administrator from Startup shortcut?: Up until now one of my programs has always run on booting up. Its shortcut is in my Startup folder. I have now re-configured the shortcut to 'Run as Administrator', for all users. It works correctly when d-clicked manually. But it no longer starts on startup. Is that to...
  10. Can't run a shortcut in startup folder as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run a shortcut in startup folder as administrator: I have a program shortcut in the startup folder that I need to run as admin, otherwise it prompts me to do it manually after the system starts, which is annoying. The Shortcut tab has an Advanced button where I can check a Run as Admin box, but the system does not let me...