Windows 10: Can't run troubleshooter

Discus and support Can't run troubleshooter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarryT999, Nov 25, 2022.

1. HarryT999 Win User

Can't run troubleshooter

Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up.

:)

HarryT999, Nov 25, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 25, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Can't run troubleshooter

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Can't run troubleshooter

1. Can't run troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Can't run troubleshooter

2. Can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't troubleshoot: I'm trying to troubleshoot my laptop because the screen is glitching when turned on to the point the entire thing is unusable, the only screen that isn't glitching is the safe mode screens. I'm trying to do a start up repair but I need the email of the person who set up the...
  3. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  4. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  5. Can't run BSOD troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't run BSOD troubleshooter: Frequent BSODs, BSOD troubleshooter literally cannot be ran After experienceing a number of BSOD errors, often multiple per day with differing errors, I started troubleshooting. I have scannowed, I have chkdsk ed, I have RAM tested, drivers are up to date, windows is recent....
  6. Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?: I am unable to run the Troubleshooter only account on a personal computer - Windows 10 Home v. 1909, 64 bit on HP Pavilion. When I attempt to run the troubleshooter from Windows Update, I get error 0x80070005, Context Restricted "An unexpected error has occurred. The...
  7. Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?: Hey all - Tried running the Compatibility Troubleshooter in W10 Pro but it doesn't work? Many possible solutions but I thought to check here before testing them. See - [img] and then... [img] It applies to most any .EXE - Any ideas? Thanks. *Rolleyes 153190
  8. Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run Compatibility Troubleshooter - why is that?: Hey all - Tried running the Compatibility Troubleshooter in W10 Pro but it doesn't work? Many possible solutions but I thought to check here before testing them. See - [img] and then... [img] It applies to most any .EXE - Any ideas? Thanks. *Rolleyes 153190
  9. Running the troubleshooting tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running the troubleshooting tool: Hi I have a new HP Desktop computer that I got on. August 14 2015 pre-loaded with Windows 10 home 64 bit. I have not received any update from the Microsoft windows updates. so I run the troubleshooting tool for Windows updates. I keeps finding and fixing this over and over....
  10. Unable to run Troubleshooters !!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to run Troubleshooters !!: When trying to run any troubleshooters the following error is generated: Help ? *Smile Error 0x80096005 Wally [img] 20899