Windows 10: Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

Discus and support Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to run the installation assistant for Windows 11 it shows 0%, and right after goes to a screen saying "something went wrong" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Murilo Palacio, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

Every time I try to run the installation assistant for Windows 11 it shows 0%, and right after goes to a screen saying "something went wrong" and giving me the error code 0xa0000400.

:)

Murilo Palacio, Oct 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 25, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

1. Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant - Similar Threads - Can't run Installation

2. Can't Install Windows 11, Windows 11 Assistant or Windows 11 ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Windows 11, Windows 11 Assistant or Windows 11 ISO: Hi allSo just as the title suggests, I initially had problems in installing Windows 11, in that it won't install. It gets as far as 6% then states that other updates are in progress:I then attempted to install Windows 11 assistant English International, however that gets to...
  3. Can't Install Windows 11, Windows 11 Assistant or Windows 11 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Windows 11, Windows 11 Assistant or Windows 11 ISO: Hi allSo just as the title suggests, I initially had problems in installing Windows 11, in that it won't install. It gets as far as 6% then states that other updates are in progress:I then attempted to install Windows 11 assistant English International, however that gets to...
  4. Window 11 installation assistant running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 installation assistant running in background: Hi folks,I have installed window 11 installation assistant from Microsoft website,try to install window 11Click on icon process start ,but unfortunately window disappers When I click on window installation assistant again ,it shows the message" window 11assistant is running...
  5. Window 11 installation assistant running in background

Window 11 installation assistant running in background: Hi folks,I have installed window 11 installation assistant from Microsoft website,try to install window 11Click on icon process start ,but unfortunately window disappers When I click on window installation assistant again ,it shows the message" window 11assistant is running...
  6. WIndows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Installation Assistant: I tried to install Windows 11 using the Installation Assistant. My PC Health Check app tells me I am ready to receive the windows 11 upgrade, so I downloaded the assistant. But the Installation Assistant runs and then stops, telling me that my device doesn't support windows...
  7. windows 11 installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 installation Assistant: windows 11 installation assistant stuck at 99 percent on installing ..... what to do now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-assistant/aecb2682-5e2d-426e-8707-5c970e34de55
  8. windows 11 installation Assistant

windows 11 installation Assistant: windows 11 installation assistant stuck at 99 percent on installing ..... what to do now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-assistant/aecb2682-5e2d-426e-8707-5c970e34de55
  9. Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant: Every time I try to run the installation assistant for Windows 11 it shows 0%, and right after goes to a screen saying "something went wrong" and giving me the error code 0xa0000400....
  10. Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Installation Assistant: I have windows 11 insider preview right now. When I try to install the official release from the Installation Assistant, it just opens and closes. I want to install windows 11 official release because the insider preview which im currently on has many bugs. Thank you in...