Windows 10: Can’t save/find my clips

Discus and support Can’t save/find my clips in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t find any of my clips In my file I checked that all my settings aren’t messed up but it not saving submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zinonz, Jan 10, 2020.

1. /u/Zinonz Win User

Can’t save/find my clips

I can’t find any of my clips In my file I checked that all my settings aren’t messed up but it not saving

submitted by /u/Zinonz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zinonz, Jan 10, 2020
  2. iDereksx Win User

clip saving

how can I save clips or record my gameplay

iDereksx, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Change save location of clips by GameBar in win 10

You should just move the Captures folder.

Where are my Game DVR clips and screenshots saved in Windows 10?

You can also move the Videos profile directory itself.

How To Change Game DVR Folder (Captures) Location In Windows 10

Ramhound, Jan 10, 2020
  4. gmill Win User

Can’t save/find my clips

how save clippings to desktop

how to save clippings to desktop

gmill, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Can’t save/find my clips

1. Can’t save/find my clips - Similar Threads - Can’t save find

2. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  3. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  4. I can’t save to a USB or my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t save to a USB or my desktop: I am unable to save documents to a USB or my Desktop. It continues to tell me the disk space is full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-to-a-usb-or-my-desktop/b29d5c5c-b289-4705-8a85-c5a57d45d638
  5. I can’t save to a USB or my desktop

I can’t save to a USB or my desktop: I am unable to save documents to a USB or my Desktop. It continues to tell me the disk space is full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-to-a-usb-or-my-desktop/b29d5c5c-b289-4705-8a85-c5a57d45d638
  6. Screen clip save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen clip save location: Hi, I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\Temp Anyone know where it is stored now? Morten...
  7. Save a screen clipping directly to file

Save a screen clipping directly to file: Is there any way in Windows 10 to select a selection of the screen and have it save directly to a jpg or bmp file? In effect exactly the same functionality as the macOS cmd+shift+4. I don't want to open another program, I don't want to edit the image. I want to let go of the...
  8. Can’t Find My Document Files

Can’t Find My Document Files: I’m running Windows 10 on an HP computer. The computer’s motherboard failed this past week, and I’m trying to recover files from the hard drive. I don’t use OneDrive and I’ve defeated it by simply not logging into OneDrive when I log onto the computer. when i access my...
  9. how save clippings to desktop

how save clippings to desktop: how to save clippings to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-save-clippings-to-desktop/8779834c-fb4d-4203-a224-fc6234fe7026"
  10. clip saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    clip saving: how can I save clips or record my gameplay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-saving/cac8c850-8c75-422d-80ce-96c15c1e0446