Windows 10: Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

Discus and support Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On Win 10 I used to be able to save my games for Rise of Nations. Now I get an error message saying cloud storage is full. Is there a way to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnlelange, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

On Win 10 I used to be able to save my games for Rise of Nations. Now I get an error message saying cloud storage is full. Is there a way to get it to save games to my computer?

:)

johnlelange, Aug 4, 2019

2. Rise of Nations

I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive.

Tuneless Claw, Aug 4, 2019
  3. StevenIG Win User
    Rise of Nations Extended edition

Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save
    locally?

StevenIG, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

Rise of nations

I have downloaded the CD version of Rise of Nations and when I try to play the game it tells me that I need admin privileges and will not play I have try everything I can thing of to get the game to work but it will not any suggestion's on this issue

clinton newman, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

1. Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full - Similar Threads - Can't save game

2. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Why is the World Conquest option missing? Will it be restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/2e417ccb-d6c2-4266-8817-5f5a37a0a7f3
  3. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Extended Edition: I am trying to add custom scenarios that I have downloaded. The windowsapps\Microsoft.MSOrtus_1.0.13.2_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe folder and all folders/files are read only so I cannot copy the scenarios to the scenario\custom folder. Changing the security and read only attribute...
  4. Rise of Nations on Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on Xbox Game Pass PC: Is there anyway to access the file location of Rise of Nations? I would like to add 'scripts', as this is a great feature to the game where you can download additional settings and add it into the game. Usually this is done very easily with the steam version. And the base...
  5. Rise of Nations multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations multiplayer: Hi, i just got Rise of nations extended edition from the windows store. When i want to go to multiplayer it displays a messages that says that i dont have permission to play multiplayer. I checked on my security profile and when to windows 10 and allow multiplayer and...
  6. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  7. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  8. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full": I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How do I save to the hard drive on my computer? Or how do I purchase more Cloud...
  9. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  10. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save game. cloud storage is full rise of nations

2. cant save games in rise of nations on windows 10

3. rise of nations cloud space full

4. rise of nations cloud storage full,
  5. cloud stroage for rise of nations