Windows 10: Can't save image files

Discus and support Can't save image files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes when I try to save new images I drew, it gives me the message "The file could not be found". This applies to all painting softwares I have,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/njae666, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Can't save image files

Sometimes when I try to save new images I drew, it gives me the message "The file could not be found". This applies to all painting softwares I have, including MS paint. Sometimes it works to replace an already existing image with the new one, but sometimes that doesn't work either. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/njae666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/njae666, Sep 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 1, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Can't save image files

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't save image files

1. Can't save image files - Similar Threads - Can't save image

2. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. When I save an image file it saves as the wrong file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I save an image file it saves as the wrong file type: All images saved from Chrome are being saved with the file type "File" regardless of the original file type of the image i am saving.I have tried from different browsers and they are saved in the correct format.I've contacted Google support and they say this is a Windows...
  5. When I save an image file it saves as the wrong file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I save an image file it saves as the wrong file type: All images saved from Chrome are being saved with the file type "File" regardless of the original file type of the image i am saving.I have tried from different browsers and they are saved in the correct format.I've contacted Google support and they say this is a Windows...
  6. When I save an image file it saves as the wrong file type

7. Can't save photo or image file with Paint.

Can't save photo or image file with Paint.: Good day. I recently added new jpg image files on my computer. I edited afterwards, when I try to save it, it gives me this Error: "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". What can be the cause of this? Kind regards...
  8. Can't save an image anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't save an image anymore?: Hey, guys, I have had the problem for a long time that I cannot save images or other files with right click ---> save image/file as from the internet... The Explorer window is there for a moment, disappears immediately and brings any window into the foreground (see video...
  9. Can't Save Images

Can't Save Images: When I scan a document and try to Save, or when I try to save a work on Photoshop Elements, having named the file and selected the format, i.e. pdf. jpeg., then hit 'Save', I get the message "File not found". Of course there is no file since I am trying to create it...!...
  10. Can't save files

Can't save files: I cannot save files without adding the app to the approved list on Defender. This includes downloading new apps. What do I need to change to allow this? I have checked and I am logged in as the administrator....