Windows 10: Can't Save Images

Discus and support Can't Save Images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I scan a document and try to Save, or when I try to save a work on Photoshop Elements, having named the file and selected the format, i.e. pdf.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edsaidso, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Edsaidso Win User

Can't Save Images

When I scan a document and try to Save, or when I try to save a work on Photoshop Elements, having named the file and selected the format, i.e. pdf. jpeg., then hit 'Save', I get the message "File not found". Of course there is no file since I am trying to create it...!

Can anyone help me with this...?

TIA for any input.

Ed

:)

Edsaidso, Feb 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Can't Save Images

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't Save Images

1. Can't Save Images - Similar Threads - Can't Save Images

2. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't save photo or image file with Paint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't save photo or image file with Paint.: Good day. I recently added new jpg image files on my computer. I edited afterwards, when I try to save it, it gives me this Error: "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". What can be the cause of this? Kind regards...
  6. Can't save image files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't save image files: Sometimes when I try to save new images I drew, it gives me the message "The file could not be found". This applies to all painting softwares I have, including MS paint. Sometimes it works to replace an already existing image with the new one, but sometimes that doesn't work...
  7. Can't save an image anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't save an image anymore?: Hey, guys, I have had the problem for a long time that I cannot save images or other files with right click ---> save image/file as from the internet... The Explorer window is there for a moment, disappears immediately and brings any window into the foreground (see video...
  8. Saving GIF images...

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving GIF images...: Hello, this issue may have been discussed, but I didn't find the thread... I received a GIF image from a known source in Outlook, that opened up in IE11. Trying to save the GIF in Outlook by specifying location, results in this error message in the event viewer and Outlook...
  9. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c
  10. Can't save images on some 'modern' websites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't save images on some 'modern' websites: Why some websites does not allow to save images as normal image format and save as html instead? Is it the stupid HTML5 that is doing this? 2012 and older, i never seen anything like this and i can always save images as image formats. Now modern websites are doing this and...