Windows 10: Cant save on Zoombinis

Discus and support Cant save on Zoombinis in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiJust downloaded the Zoombinis game onto my computer for my son, unfortunately I can't work out how to save. So when we close the programme down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeanneOC, Aug 9, 2021.

1. DeanneOC Win User

Cant save on Zoombinis

HiJust downloaded the Zoombinis game onto my computer for my son, unfortunately I can't work out how to save. So when we close the programme down and then relaunch it it takes us straight back to the beginning asking us for our name and no option to reload previous game.Can anyone please help, otherwise this game is useless, unless I want to play for hours on end which I don'tRegardsDee

:)

DeanneOC, Aug 9, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 9, 2021
  3. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Cant save on Zoombinis

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Cant save on Zoombinis

1. Cant save on Zoombinis - Similar Threads - Cant save Zoombinis

2. I cant save pdf in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant save pdf in OneDrive: Hello,I did have this issue before. Only today it started since I opened computer. I tried to save pdf from word doc on OneDrive and it wasnt saved. I saved word changes thought. I went to scan one doc and tried to save it on OneDrive and neither this was saved. I saved all...
  3. I cant save pdf in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant save pdf in OneDrive: Hello,I did have this issue before. Only today it started since I opened computer. I tried to save pdf from word doc on OneDrive and it wasnt saved. I saved word changes thought. I went to scan one doc and tried to save it on OneDrive and neither this was saved. I saved all...
  4. Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working: I purchased the Zoombinis game via Microsoft store, but even though I followed the instructions from a previous thread to resolve this issue, it doesn't work. I have tried resetting the app, and I have made sure that the game is on Journey, not on Practice. I feel pretty...
  5. Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working

Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working: I purchased the Zoombinis game via Microsoft store, but even though I followed the instructions from a previous thread to resolve this issue, it doesn't work. I have tried resetting the app, and I have made sure that the game is on Journey, not on Practice. I feel pretty...
  6. Instal Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instal Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10: Hi! I want to instal and run the 2001 game Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10. The game used to work on Windows XP. I could instal the game, but it doesn't run when you click on "play". I already tried to run in compatibility mode, but it didn't work....
  7. Instal Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10

Instal Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10: Hi! I want to instal and run the 2001 game Zoombinis Mountain Rescue on Windows 10. The game used to work on Windows XP. I could instal the game, but it doesn't run when you click on "play". I already tried to run in compatibility mode, but it didn't work....
  8. Cant save .glb Paint 3D

Cant save .glb Paint 3D: Hi,I am having problem saving .glb file in paint 3D. Couple of weeks ago I was able to save the same file but now I cant even the file size is just 1mb . I don't know if there is an update or something but I was able to save before, now I cant. I tried to reset and reinstall...
  9. Cant Save windows documents anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Save windows documents anymore: HELP----Message says everytime I try to save: You are attempting to save a file type (Word 2007 and later documents and templates) that has been blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center...
  10. Cant save MS Word docs

Cant save MS Word docs: Since i have upgraded to Win 10 i can no longer save any documents i create with MS Word. I try to save and this error messages pops up every time, and now i cant save any projects i create. 22458