Windows 10: Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809

Discus and support Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I farmated yesterday my PC for this reason and the problem was solved I could edit proxy settings then I continued installing my work programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrozenAlly, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809

Hello,

I farmated yesterday my PC for this reason and the problem was solved I could edit proxy settings then I continued installing my work programs and other stuf and today found out that proxy setting don't work again I can't save them, I click save I exit the window and when I come back it's reseted to empty, I tryed a lot of solutions like redit internet setting and permissions, but nothing works.

I have Advanced System Care installed on my PC as well a "Cracked" Office 2016 Professional I don't know if the problem is caused by this 2 things but ether way I can't find if it is or not.

Please help me with this.

:)

FrozenAlly, Mar 3, 2019
  2. nkef Win User

windows 10 1809 onedrive ignores proxy settings

I have configured a http proxy and a socks proxy for both internet explorer proxy settings and winhttp proxy settings.

After upgrading to Windows 10 1809 onedrive ignores the configured proxy server.

Edge and windows update utilize the winhttp proxy settings and routes all traffic through the proxy servers properly.

I have verified the proxy settings via netsh:

Code:
    netsh winhttp show proxy 

Current WinHTTP proxy settings:

Proxy Server(s) :  http=192.168.0.10:3128;socks=192.168.0.10:1080

Bypass List     :  *.local;<local>

nkef, Mar 3, 2019
  3. An APP is asking for to the proxy data.

Hi Armando,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Which app are you referring to?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps and check for the issue.

Disable proxy server settings:

• Go to the Start Screen.

• Press Windows+ I to view the
      Settings

• Select Internet Options.

• Click on Connection.

• Click on LAN settings.

• Uncheck all the listed items in the proxy and Auto Detect.

• Save the Changes.

• Restart your system.
    If the above steps does not help disable proxy manually.

• Press Windows key + R, Type
      control
      and click on OK.

• Under Settings go to Network.

• View connection settings.

• Click on Network tab.

• Proxy - turn
      off
      proxy.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809

Which is the correct setting for Manual proxy setup?

Hi Stephen,

The network settings in Windows 10 like the proxy settings are usually left in their default disabled status. There is no correct or wrong choice on what the default proxy setting status should be. This status will depend on applications or specific websites
    that you access which require the proxy settings to be turned on and a manual configuration be set. We would also like to request a few details to assist us in resolving your concern by asking the questions below:

• Were there any apps or websites that prompted to set a specific proxy setting in Windows 10?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809

1. Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809 - Similar Threads - Can't save change

2. Configure reverse proxy for windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configure reverse proxy for windows update: Hello,We have the following scenario : We have multiple windows servers in our infrastructure which needs to get updates from Microsoft but they don't have internet connectionWe have deployed a reverse proxynginx and in it's config we have defined a path "wsus.local" which we...
  3. Manual Proxy Impacts Video Playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Manual Proxy Impacts Video Playback: Hi,We are trying to use a manual proxy setting to limit websites that users can visit. This is for some computers we are labeling as training computers.The address used is 127.0.0.1 and the port is 80. We have a number of exceptions listed of the various sites allowed to...
  4. Can't save IP address change in Manual

Can't save IP address change in Manual: I am trying to connect to a NanoStation LocoM2 and after connecting an ethernet cable I'm instructed to change my ethernet connection on the laptop to Static.....problem is when I enter the IP address,, 192.168.1.5 and subnet of 255.255.255.0 and hit save the message "can't...
  5. Automatic Proxy setup cannot save setting change

Automatic Proxy setup cannot save setting change: Hi I am running Windows 10 and I keep losing internet connection and when I run troubleshooter I get error message 'Windows cannot automatically detect proxy settings', I then open network & connections select proxy and see that 'automatically detect settings' is turned...
  6. Cannot configure proxy settings

Cannot configure proxy settings: Hello, I can't make changes to the proxy settings. I've searched for the problem and haven't come across any solutions. Here is the problem I'm facing: 1. Automatic proxy setup window, no changes. [ATTACH] 2. Turn on Use Setup Script and paste the proxy address,...
  7. proxy change

in Windows 10 Customization
    proxy change: How can I bypass the proxy on my laptop to use certain website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-change/99f14713-5ee0-4008-aaf6-e3c41848c406
  8. Can't save or change Proxy setting on Windows 10 - 1809

Can't save or change Proxy setting on Windows 10 - 1809: Hello, I farmated yesterday my PC for this reason and the problem was solved I could edit proxy settings then I continued installing my work programs and other stuf and today found out that proxy setting don't work again I can't save them, I click save I exit the window and...
  9. Configure proxy settings

Configure proxy settings: When I connect to the internet through a proxy server, it asks me to enter a username and a password. I can configure proxy in the web browser and navigate without any problems, but I’d like to know if I can configure the proxy setting in windows to connect all the...
  10. Lan and proxy problem, manual proxy gets enabled all the time.

Lan and proxy problem, manual proxy gets enabled all the time.: On one of my win 10 machines i have the error "Some settings are managed by your system administrator" when i open internet setting in ie, on other computers its fine. Then I noticed in win 10 settings manual proxy setup was enabled, http\s at 8080 with server loopback....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 proxy setting wont save for edge