Windows 10: Can't save SVG file

Discus and support Can't save SVG file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AllysonCondra, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Can't save SVG file

I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as Microsoft Edge; which is useless. I've tried changing the default program that SVG are saved to Chrome but it still saves an MEdge file. For this particular instance, I'm saving a word written in a multicolor font. When it saves as as the MEdge file it takes all the color out of the font and becomes black and white. I am so frustrated.

:)

AllysonCondra, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Can't save SVG file

1. Can't save SVG file - Similar Threads - Can't save SVG

2. Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.: Hello,Since the update of Microsoft Whiteboard, I'm not able to export my notes to svg. Is this function still available ? How can I use it ?Best regards....
  3. Can't save SVG file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't save SVG file: I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as Microsoft Edge; which is useless. I've tried changing the default program that SVG are saved to Chrome but it still saves an MEdge...
  4. Can't save SVG file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save SVG file: I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as Microsoft Edge; which is useless. I've tried changing the default program that SVG are saved to Chrome but it still saves an MEdge...
  5. SVG file help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SVG file help: saving a file from silhouette studio as "SVG" opening up blank when i try to open in graphtec pro studio, any ideas?
  6. SVG downloaded files

SVG downloaded files: I want any svg files that I download to come in as IE files. This was working until I installed the latest Inkscape program. Now all svg files download as Inkscape. How do I fix this?...
  7. svg files

svg files: I want to know why all of a sudden my downloads for my cricut design space are converting to svg documents and not svg files!! and how can I convert what I downloaded already from svg documents to svg files for me to be able to use for my cricut design space....
  8. Using Paint.net with SVG Files

Using Paint.net with SVG Files: I recently began a program called "Doodly". It lets me create videos using drag-and-drop. It means I have to use "SVG" files. I've opted to use Paint.net with the SVG plugin. How can I change the file association for SVG to Paint.net? When I check file associations,...
  9. SVG Files in Windows 10

SVG Files in Windows 10: How can I make windows 10 display thumbnails for svg files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svg-files-in-windows-10/38b2d505-47b6-4a8b-819b-d7e218c93024"
  10. Can't save files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't save files: I cannot save files without adding the app to the approved list on Defender. This includes downloading new apps. What do I need to change to allow this? I have checked and I am logged in as the administrator....